Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dark Explorers ex/shiny Pull Rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbyking

Since no one has started this thread I guess I will. What would you say the pull rate has been? I've heard people have been pulling a lot of exs, but I don't know.

Given Bullados pulled a Raikou, Darkrai, and FA Entei in his box, the ex rate is probably the same.

Given Bullados pulled a Raikou, Darkrai, and FA Entei in his box, the ex rate is probably the same.

I know of one other box that pulled the exact same.

Out of my own; I pulled Tornadus EX FA, Kyogre EX, and Groudon EX in one. In another, Entei EX FA, Raikou EX, Tornadus EX.

From my personal experience, it looks to be 2 EX & 1 FA per box. No clue on the rarity of the shinies.

I don't know why anyone would expect it to change from the 2/1 ratio as far as Ex/FA are concerned and then 1 in 3 boxes as far as Shinings are concerned. I'm fairly confident that's what it will be staying at until more Ex are added to sets.

Drew

I pulled a Groudon ex, a Tornadus ex, a FA Entei ex, and a shiny Gardevoir. It looks the the ratio is at least a 3.33 or a 3.5 per box.

(2 ex, 1 FA, .33-.5 of another Ultra Rare aka ex, FA, shiny)

I opened one box and got Raikou FA,Entei EX,Darkrai EX,and Shiny Gardevoir.
My friend got Raikou FA,Kyogre EX,and Tornadus EX
At the pre release between 24 packs we pulled Raikou EX,Entei EX,and a Shiny Catcher

107 is Darkrai. But yeah. It's probably about the same. 2 EX, 1 FA, and 1/3 chance of Shiny.

I don't know why anyone would expect it to change from the 2/1 ratio as far as Ex/FA are concerned and then 1 in 3 boxes as far as Shinings are concerned. I'm fairly confident that's what it will be staying at until more Ex are added to sets.

Drew

I think later print runs of next destinies had a 2/2 regular/fa ex pull rate

I think later print runs of next destinies had a 2/2 regular/fa ex pull rate

Unless I'm mistaken, most Pokemon sets have only one print run. It was a big deal when even the rumor of a second print run of Noble Victories was being considered.

Unless I'm mistaken, most Pokemon sets have only one print run. It was a big deal when even the rumor of a second print run of Noble Victories was being considered.

There's a thread about an error zoroark in the collecting section that pretty much confirms a second print run. I think the Nobel victories print run was a big deal because it would have come so far after the set was released.

11 boxes opened in total
34 chase cards pulled in total
3 Kyogre EX
3 Groudon EX
3 Raikou EX
4 Entei EX
5 Darkrai EX
2 Tornadus EX
2 FA Raikou EX
2 FA Tornadus EX
2 FA Kyogre EX
1 FA Groudon EX
2 FA Darkrai EX
2 FA Entei EX
2 Archeops
1 Golden Catcher

from my prerelease

Wouldn't the two different FA Zekroms from B/W confirm multiple print runs? That's just something I assume as a layman, feel free to correct me.

Wouldn't the two different FA Zekroms from B/W confirm multiple print runs? That's just something I assume as a layman, feel free to correct me.
It sounds more like some kind of early problem with the foil that was caught and corrected mid-run.

A friend of mine recently pulled a FA Darkrai EX, Tornadus EX, Shiny Catcher and Groudon EX recently in a box he opened earlier.

Thats a good box.

I just bought 5 packs at Walmart and got a Shiny Catcher. I haven't received my box yet.

I had a bad pull. Entei Ex, Kyogre Ex, and a shiny gardevoir.
My buddy pulled a F/A Tornadus, Darkrai Ex and a Kyogre ex
Posted with Mobile style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back