Moonlight Stadium: 2

Supporters: 14
Copycat: 4
Professor Oak's Visit: 2
Professor Rowan: 2
Roseanne's Reseach: 2
Team Galactic's Wager: 2
Volkner's Philosophy: 2

Ok this deck is all about being nice to the opponent giving them extra cards then sticking them with lots of trainers and such in their hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're looking for tips to improve the deck I'll need to know what sort of Unlimited your playgroup is doing. If there's no bans or restrictions I could tell you several decks you could play that win (or lock down) on turn 1 or 2 which kinda renders anything else pointless.
Of course Unlimited isn't officially supported so you play how you want, if you've put extra rules in place just let us know.

I know a guy that plays that Gengar in Unlimited 150 (see the article in my sig. if you don't know those rules).
The other week he was hitting my active for ~280 damage so I know this sort of attack can work, though it was my own fault I had so many cards (using Ninetales HS to draw instead of Claydol = huge hand size).

One tip I can give is something to peep in your opponents hand and check on the number of Trainers can be useful such a Supporters like Lookers Investigation or reusable effects like Mew ex (holon phantoms version).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back