2 Fire
2 Psychic
2 Lightning
2 Fighting
2 Grass
4 Dark
4 Rainbow

Last edited:
I'm not so sure if I'd go with Sharpedo/Sneasel ex in the same deck. Even with 3 Power Charge, it'll be hard to keep the Darkness Energy you use in play. I can see Multi Energy working with Ditto, but that's only one. That Multi also does not count as the Darkness Energy on Sneasel ex/Sharpedo. The Rainbow does not count as Darkness on Sharpedo either. Therefore, I'd play other supporting Pokemon in place of Shapedo. I just don't see it working with Kecleon and Sneasel ex. Have you tried Electabuzz (Sa), Wobuffet (Sa), or Clefable (E)?

Uhh He's not playing Sharpedo. Anyways both Multi and Rainbow can be Darkness for Sneasel ex or Sharpedo. I know since I've been playing Sharpedo. (Remember Multi needs to be the only special energy)
Another idea for this multi color deck would be SS Espeon, perhaps instead of Cacturne. I haven't played Cacturne but I know Espeon is quite good for :colorless :colorless :colorless . For either you should use Boost.

I changed the deck a bit and made it an Eeveelution I didn't ad Umbreon because Sneasel covers the dark energy I'll play test it and keep you all updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back