Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dark Zam REBORN... I hope...

SwampertEX

Hola all!

It's been a while, but I've been thinking about the next set that was announced to be coming out in the US. I know there won't be any spoilers, since it will be out here at the same time it comes out in Japan, but i got to thinking... If they're looking to bring back the Team Rocket set of old Revamped, wouldn't it be cool if they brought back Dark Alakazam and all those other wonderful pokes we all knew and loved?? I really did like the idea of Dark Alakazam, but i never got around to using it. I got farmiliar with its reincarnation, Expedition Gengar. I loved the attack and as long as there were baby's, it could work. Now, alas with the new format coming (it's been officially announced for future refrence) there are no babies to combo it with. I'm looking for new ideas to combo a possible new Dark Zam with so if you guys have any suggestions, gimme a holla. lol

-Swampy

in unlmited zam was awesome with fossil haunter.teleport blast,switch for haunter.there are a couple of cards that would work well with him.i'll post a deck if i can see what the new dark alakazam will do,because i have a neato idea

Back