4 Dark Patch
3 PONT
3 Seeker
4 Catcher
3 Rare Candy

2 DCE (do I need more?)
4 Special Dark
6 Darkness energy

The strategy is to use Tyranitar Prime as a main attacker, with Darkrai-EX as a backup in certain situations and for his ability. Tyranitar can do spread damage, and Darkrai can snipe for 30, which helps against benched basics.

Unown Dark lets me get Darkness energies in my hand, Tornadus helps the circulation of energy while doing damage at the same time, and is resistant to Terrakion. Shaymin provides much needed energy circulation when changing attackers or for things like dark patch. Everything else is pretty much self-explanatory.

I only have 2 DCE's posted, do I need more? The reason I included so few is because Cilan can't search for them, Dark Patch doesn't work with them, and Tornadus can't move them. They do help Tyranitar a bit for its 2nd and 3rd attacks, however.

I was debating over whether or not to add Zoroark, which is a good card for searching, and who with a darkness Claw, can OHKO Zekrom-EX (which would be incredibly fun to pull of :D). I'm not sure whether it is worth it though, so could people take that into consideration when posting, please?

Thanks for reading this and for the help. Anything up through Dark Explorers is welcome.

Translations:

Darkrai-EX– Darkness – HP180
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Darkness Cloak
As long as this Pokemon is in play, all of your Pokemon with any Darkness Energy attached to them have no Retreat cost.

[D][D][C] Night Spear: 90 damage. Choose 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon, and this attack also does 30 damage to that Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance when damaging the Bench.)

Pokemon-EX Rule: When Pokemon-EX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 2

Dark Patch – Trainer

Choose 1 Basic Darkness Energy card from your discard pile and attach it to one of your Benched Darkness-type Pokemon.

You can use any number of Trainer cards during your turn.

Darkness Claw – Tool

Pokemon Tool: To use a Pokemon Tool, attach it to one of your Pokemon. Each Pokemon can only have 1 card attached, and the card remains attached.

The attacks of the Darkness-type Pokemon that this card is attached to do an additional 20 damage to any Active Pokemon.

Ultra Ball - Trainer

This card can’t be used unless you discard 2 cards from your hand.

Choose 1 Pokemon card from your deck, show it to your opponent, and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

I think you should take out 1 tornadus and add 1 tornadus EX for power.

also, won't ttar be rotated by the time we get darkrai?

^ Tornadus-EX might help... but there are no stadiums in my deck, so it might not be the best. I'll try it out.

We get Darkrai-EX on May 9th, and if I'm not mistaken, rotation usually happens near September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back