Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Darkrai Lv.X- Underrated and Overlooked... But no more! (Now with Updates!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikko145

As you can see, well, as you have probably come to see, here I have an explanation of why Darkrai Lv.X is the most underrated card in the format. But now, with the upcoming Battle Road tournaments and others, it will command the attention of the Pokemon community. As we all know, Battle Roads has been affectionately nicknamed "Battle red face powders". This is because this is a small, usually local tournament where people aren't pressured to do well by all the money they're spending to get there, so they decide to test their red face powder (non-metagame) decks. From my observations, I'm speculating that Darkrai Lv.X will do well at these tournaments. Below you will see my reasoning, and why Darkrai Lv.X is the card to use!

Table of Contents

I. The Idea Behind it All
II. The Decklist
III. The Essentials
IV. The Strategy
V. Matchups
VI. Variations
VII. Credits

Poke'Body: Dark Shadow: Each basic Energy attched to your Pokemon now has the effect "If the Pokemon Darkness Energy is attached to attacks, the attack does 10 more damage to the Active Pokemon (before applying weakness and resistance)." You can' use more than 1 Dark Shadow Poke'Body each turn.

Endless Darkness: 40 Damage: The Defending Pokemon is now asleep. Flip 2 coins instead of 1 between turns. If either of them is tails, the Defending Pokemon is still Asleep. If both of them are tails, the Defending Pokemon is Knocked Out.

I. The Idea Behind it All

Darkrai Lv.X is a very effective card in today's format. For a Basic Lv.X, it has an okay 100 HP. This can me maximized at 140, using Expert Belt and Snowpoint Temple. Its Poke'Body, "Dark Shadow", means it can hit for any mount of damage you need it to, making eacch basic dark energy into a special dark energy. This is conveniently paired with Togekiss GE, which lets you look at the top 10 cards of your deck and attach as many basic energies as you like from there. This Poke'Body is what will give what appears to be a low-damage deck the force to Knock Out any opponent. A simple card like Lucian's Assignment can be used to power up a new Darkrai when one is damaged. Darkrai Lv.X's special sleep condition, from its attack Endless Darkness, is usually referred to as "double" sleep It is a very nice asset to Darkrai Lv.X's arsenal, and is your "insurance policy" if you don't OHKO your opponent's pokemon. With Darkrai G, you can add damage to your enemy while they sleep; 10 for each Darkrai G. This sleep has a 25% chance of OHKO'ing them right on the spot, a 50% chance of them simply stayng asleep, and a 25% of them waking up. Well, this is a general overview of the card and its abilities, so let's move on!

II. The Decklist

So far, this is the decklist that I've been working with. This is my personal decklist that I won the Winamac Battle Roads with, so it has been tested and proven itself successful!

Pokemon: 20
2-2 Darkrai Lv.X (MD Darkrai) (Your main attacker.)
1-1-1 Honchkrow SV (SW Duskstone Murkrow so you can evolve quickly. Anti-Gyarados, anti-PromoCroak, and anti- Poke's. Can also retrieve discarded things and snipe damaged Benched Pokemon.)
2 Darkrai G (Adds damage between turns with his Poke'Body.)
2-1-2 Togekiss GE (Attaches energy quickly and can power you up T1.)
2-2 Claydol GE (Drawpower. )
1 Azelf LA (to help grabbing prized Honch/Darkrai G; also can be SSU'ed)
1 Uxie LA (Quick Drawpower... again, duh.)

Trainers: 27
4 Roseanne's Research
4 SSU
3 Bebe's Search
3 Pokémon Communication
2 Pokemon Reversal
2 Rare Candy
2 Expert Belt
2 Snowpoint Temple
1 Luxury Ball
1 Night Maintenance
1 Fisherman
1 Broken Time-Space
1 Lucian's Assignment
1 Moonlight Stadium

Energy: 12
12 Basic Dark Energy

III. The Essentials

Darkrai (Lv.X): I have already explained the uses and techniques of Darkrai Lv.X, and there are small explanations next to their names, but here I will go into further detail about their uses in this deck.

Honchkrow: can be evolved the turn the Murkrow is played becuase of Duskstone, which is the automatic tool that Murkrow holds, so it can surprise your opponent witha sudden search/evolution in one swift move. It's also an anti-Gyarados tech because it takes Magikarps that they discard out of the discard pile and puts them onto the Bench, where they do no good for Revenge Tail. Honchkrow is also an anti-PromoCroak tech, since PromoCroak usually OHKO's a Darkrai Lv.X, because Honchkrow has a Resistance, which makes it a counter to pretty much all decks, and it can OHKO PromoCroak.

Darkrai G: is pretty straight-forward in purpose. It simply sits on the bench and is utilized ofr its "Eerie Aura" poke'body, which adds a damage counter to all of my opponent's sleeping pokemon between turns. This Poke'Body also stacks, so it's 10 more for each Darkrai G you have in play.

Togekiss GE: lets you look at the top 10 cards of your deck and atach as many basic energy cards as you like that you find there to any of your pokemon. If you need some quick extra damage, you will often get it by dropping a Togepi and Rare Candy'ing up into Togekiss. This will pretty much always surprise your opponent, because this is another card that should see more use. This sounds like it would behard to get out, with just a 2-1-2 line, 2 Rare Candy, and 1 BTS, right? Really, if you know what sequence of events in which you need to do things, it is a lot easier. First, just focus on getting a Claydol up and a Darkrai active. Then, use Search Cards, Uxie LA, and Cosmic Power to get either the entire line, or if you draw into a Rare Candy, then just a Togepi and a Togekiss. Use the Drawpower first. Then search out what you didn't draw into. Remember, you are cycling through a large amount of cards, so it will be easier than it sounds.

Claydol GE: This is what you want to go for as soon as you can. You'll usually start with around 2 search cards in your hand, so try to get Claydol, Darkrai, and Togepi, since one of those search cards is usually a Roseanne's Research. Then start cycling through your deck to find what you need.

IV. The Strategy

The strategy to this deck is very simple. Get out your basics and get Darkrai Lv.X rolling T2-T3. Use Endless Darkness to put them into "double" sleep, hitting for however much damage you need to, because you can control how mch you do. Usually, you will want to home in on 110 immediately before adjusting it to what your opponent is playing. While they are alseep, you're putting damage on them between turns with Darkrai G. It seems that Darkrai Lv.X is fragile, with 100 HP. But, with Expert Belt, you can bring his Max HP to 120, and have him hitting for an extra 20 Damage, which is very useful. However, since you don't want to giv eup double prizes for a KO, Super Scoop Up is the way to go if he is injured. After you send him to the bench and Lucian's the energy to him. An added bonus is Snowpoint Temple, which is great for giving Darkrai that extra 20 HP, but you have to watch out, because it can sometimes be undependable. You don't want to leave anything with just 20 HP left when you have Snowpoint Temple in play, because your opponent will pick up a prize (or two with Exprt belt!) just by playing a stadium! And you don't want to give your opponent 20 more HP unless you are already doing 20 damage of Overkill. (Which happens a lot with this deck.) The main thing you want to attack with is Darkrai Lv.X, but if he is badly wounded, as I have said, you should switch him to the Bench via retreat, so you can send out a Darkrai, level up, and use Lucian's Assignment to switch the energies over to the new one. Then, you may attempt to use Super Scoop Up on your Benched Darkrai Lv.X. However, if you for some reason don't have another on the Bench, retreat Darkrai Lv.X and use a tech such as Darkrai G or Togekiss to attack for a while. They don't make bad attackers, but you don't want to leave them out for very long. The absolute worst thing you can do when a Darkrai Lv.X is badly injured is let it be Knocked Out. If you just need some quick healing, drop your other Darkrai to put them to sleep, then OHKO with Dark Resolve instead of Endless Darkness, so that you can still heal by 40 Damage. If this stilll isn't enough, and Darkrai Lv.X is KO'd, use recovery cards to get energy back into the deck if a Darkrai Lv.X is KO'd for some reason, then get it onto your new one with Togekiss. Or, use Fisherman to put them into your hand and attach them manually. To use SSU effectively with Togekiss, make sure you either: A.) Have the full line played down with Broken Time-Space in play. B.) Have a Rare Candied Togekiss in play, a Togetic in your hand, and BTS in play. (Easier than it sounds, trust me.) or C.) Have a Rare Candy in hand and Togekiss in play. Any of these situations will allow you to reuse Togekiss without your opponenet ever seeing it coming. They may think that Darkrai with no energy is harmless until you slap down Togekiss! This is the basic strategy to the deck, and sometimes you will have to use a flippy card like Pokemon Reversal or Super Scoop Up to get a quick KO. But remember, you have to have the guts to get the glory!

V. Matchups

LuxChomp~ 40-60, their favor~ This matchup is usually pretty bad, unless their Cyrus chain doesn't get started until the T3-4, then it can be 50~50, but thhat is unlikely. This is usually a bad matchup because they have a fairly large disruptive power, and can use Poke'Turn and Power Spray. If they Power Spray your Togekiss, then you're in trouble. This is why you always want to use Cosmic Power before dropping Togekiss, so that you can attempt to lure out any lurking Power Sprays. You also must be wary of PromoCroak. It can sometimes OHKO your Darkrai Lv.X.

DialgaChomp~50-50~ This matchup is 50-50 because, again, of their disruptive power. They aren't quite as disruptive as LuxChomp, since they usually don't run Luxray GL Lv.X, but they still have Power Spray. If they get Dialga G Lv.X out, then you're going to have to take a gamble. However, it is still fairly easy to et it out of play. Use Pokemon Reversal (odds are you'll get at least one heads) if it isn't already active to drag it to the active spot. Then, put it into double sleep with Endless Darkness while still hitting for 60 (with Expert Belt). They cannot retreat while they're asleep, they might be OHKO'd by double tails, and if they Poke'Turn they can't level-up again. Any way it goes down, Dialga G Lv.X will be out of play. Plus, VS. SP decks, you wil always bee able to get a OHKO, because of their low-HP.

Machamp~75-25, their favor~ Thankfully, this isn't used much any more. They can OHKO you almost every time (unless you tech in an Unown G). You pretty much will always lose this one.

Donphan~40-60, your favor~ You probably think I'm crazy or thinking this is a good matchup. But, if you use Honchkrow Lv.X instead of Darkrai this time, this matchup becomes win-able because of your resistance, Darkrai Lv.X adding damage from the bench, and being able to snipe. Or, if you see that they don't have another Donphan Prime in play, use Darkrai Lv.X to put him into double sleep. Then, if they're still just asleep when it's your turn, you can use Honchkrow Lv.X to snipe at the Bench while a useless Donphan Prime sits in their active spot, and will probably eventually be OHKO'd by double sleep.

Gyarados~ 55-45, slightly your favor~ Gyarados cannot have a backup attacker, which is good for Darkrai. Put Gyarados into a double sleep, then use Honchkrow's Poke'Power to fill their bench up with their own Magikarps. And if you need a quick prize, snipe one of them! But, if Gyarados wakes up, then they can usually OHKO you, which is why you want to have a back-up darkrai with 3 energies on it on the Bench.

VI. Variations

There are very few "variations" to this deck, but you can tweak it to your preferance. You may want to run a heavier Honchkrow line, use the HGSS Hypno for Sleep Pendulum, or use more Darkrai G's to put most of your damage on between turns. Any way you play it, using the Sleep or Double Sleep conditions must be your objective. There really isn't much to say here, so let's just move on!

VII. Achievements

From what I know, these are the achievements Darkrai Lv.X has gotten, but of course, I don't hear about everything! Please, post your own Darkrai successes so that they can be added to the Achievements!

1st Place Winamac Battle Roads
3rd Place Winamac Battle Roads

Last edited:
Great article but I think there are some flaws. For one, if you plan on starting with Sableye then why not run 4? Second, if you wanna donk with Sableye or have a special dark ready even if darkrai isnt out for some reason, you should use 4 special dark. I know you cant attach with Serene Grace but you shouldn't need to rely on that very heavily anyways. 2 rare candies is pretty inconsistent, I would always run 4 or none at all. Oh and you cant Darkrai lv X T1, T2 at the earliest. And finally, you should think about running an Uxie LA, every deck should have one. But nice article! Explained the concept well and was interesting. Might spark some ideas for other decks ;)

Well they are "battle rogues"

Could have explained the strat a little bit better but all in all good!

I like the deck idea, and I've been trying to get a sleep deck to work for some time, I'll have to give this a try.

Also, Honchkrow is a 1-1 line, not a 1-1-1 line.

only 2 sableye
no call
no special dark in a dark deck
a BUNCH of 1 of's and 2 of's.....

How are these getting through mods to the front page?

---------- Post added 06/01/2010 at 11:57 PM ----------

And to kamaki, 1-1-1 honchkrow means 1 murkrow, 1 honchkrow & 1 honchkrow lv.x. Please do some research before correcting someones lines....

only 2 sableye
no call

And to kamaki, 1-1-1 honchkrow means 1 murkrow, 1 honchkrow & 1 honchkrow lv.x. Please do some research before correcting someones lines....

Agreed.

Also, the LuxChomp matchup is hopeless. Darkrai get's OHKO'd by a Promocroak, Togekiss loses its Poke-Power to a single Power Spray, the 1-1-1 Honchkrow really won't swing the matchup at all, and there's always the threat that you'll lose your setup when they KO the Claydol.

I like Darkrai, but I just don't see it budging the format at all.

It's interesting I'll give you that...but Fighting Pokemon still pretty much runs over it. I think Darkrai Lv X has always been fun to build with, but you have to admit it just has one of the worst Weaknesses of all time considering the formats it's been in; Lucario from DP originally kept it out in check, then Machamp came along and pretty much ensured it never saw play. And nowdays, you have both Machamp and Donphan out there ruining its day. Really just unfortunate, as that stacking 10 damage is really big.

Promocroak is going to have fun one-shotting your belted Darkrai Lv.X
also you need the 4 sableyes. I don't really see you starting with it many games...

Actually if you replace the Sableyes with Spiritombs then Togekiss can count on Serene Grace a lot more. I could see that working with 2 but I personally would feel better with 3.

This is also a deck that begs for Exploud. It has the supporting engine ... and once you remove weakness from Darkrai, Krow, & even Togekiss this thing can fear LuxChomp a bit less.

Also FWIW this is a deck where I would run Lucian's no questions asked. The ablity to move energy around is simply amazing & you have a deck where many of the support Pokemon are good attackers.

Nice Article!!!

Its funny I used that same title for a deck I posted on here a couple of days ago

Great minds think alike I guess

Great article but I think there are some flaws. For one, if you plan on starting with Sableye then why not run 4? Second, if you wanna donk with Sableye or have a special dark ready even if darkrai isnt out for some reason, you should use 4 special dark. I know you cant attach with Serene Grace but you shouldn't need to rely on that very heavily anyways. 2 rare candies is pretty inconsistent, I would always run 4 or none at all. Oh and you cant Darkrai lv X T1, T2 at the earliest. And finally, you should think about running an Uxie LA, every deck should have one. But nice article! Explained the concept well and was interesting. Might spark some ideas for other decks ;)

I am considering dropping Sableye altogether for a Moonlight Stadium and a Uxie LA. And I know I can't level up T1, but I usually have a decent setup and am ready to level up when T2 comes around.

---------- Post added 06/02/2010 at 08:45 AM ----------

I agree with the above statement.. Good Article, well written and explained. :)

Thanks! I apreciate your input! :thumb:

---------- Post added 06/02/2010 at 08:46 AM ----------

Well they are "battle rogues"

Could have explained the strat a little bit better but all in all good!

lol, nobody can argue "battle rogues"!

---------- Post added 06/02/2010 at 08:47 AM ----------

I like the deck idea, and I've been trying to get a sleep deck to work for some time, I'll have to give this a try.

Also, Honchkrow is a 1-1 line, not a 1-1-1 line.

As TheGeneral said, honchrow lv.x. :thumb:

---------- Post added 06/02/2010 at 08:51 AM ----------

only 2 sableye
no call

Please take a very close look at my Trainer lines. I run a ton of search cards to up the consistency, making those 1's and 2's irrelevant to consistency, where usually they would throw a deck off. Special dark cannot be attached with Togekiss's Serene Grace. And finally, Call Energy isn't necessary because you're pretty muh garunteed to start with a search card to help you set up.

---------- Post added 06/02/2010 at 08:54 AM ----------

Agreed.

Also, the LuxChomp matchup is hopeless. Darkrai get's OHKO'd by a Promocroak, Togekiss loses its Poke-Power to a single Power Spray, the 1-1-1 Honchkrow really won't swing the matchup at all, and there's always the threat that you'll lose your setup when they KO the Claydol.

I like Darkrai, but I just don't see it budging the format at all.

As vanderbilt_grad says, I may put in a 1-0-1 Exploud line. This will make LuxChomp a lot less threatening.

---------- Post added 06/02/2010 at 08:55 AM ----------

It's interesting I'll give you that...but Fighting Pokemon still pretty much runs over it. I think Darkrai Lv X has always been fun to build with, but you have to admit it just has one of the worst Weaknesses of all time considering the formats it's been in; Lucario from DP originally kept it out in check, then Machamp came along and pretty much ensured it never saw play. And nowdays, you have both Machamp and Donphan out there ruining its day. Really just unfortunate, as that stacking 10 damage is really big.

Same response as the post before you. I don't see any LuxChomp in my area, though, so depending on where I'm playing I may alter the techs slightly.

---------- Post added 06/02/2010 at 08:59 AM ----------

Actually if you replace the Sableyes with Spiritombs then Togekiss can count on Serene Grace a lot more. I could see that working with 2 but I personally would feel better with 3.

This is also a deck that begs for Exploud. It has the supporting engine ... and once you remove weakness from Darkrai, Krow, & even Togekiss this thing can fear LuxChomp a bit less.

Also FWIW this is a deck where I would run Lucian's no questions asked. The ablity to move energy around is simply amazing & you have a deck where many of the support Pokemon are good attackers.

I like your thinking! Exploud is a really great idea! Although, I really don't see any :fighting: decks or LuxChomp decks in my area, so for our Battle Roads, I probably won't tech it in, but if I go to another tournament I will definitely put it in! I was also thinking about adding Lucians as well. Spiritomb is a nice thought, but you have to play Togekiss from your hand to use Serene Grace. Thanks for the input, though! I really like your ideas!!!

---------- Post added 06/02/2010 at 09:01 AM ----------

Nice Article!!!

Its funny I used that same title for a deck I posted on here a couple of days ago

Great minds think alike I guess

Thanks! Sorry if your title is similar! :lol: I didn't copy, I promise!

---------- Post added 06/02/2010 at 09:08 AM ----------

To Everyody:
If you want to compete in a Battle Roads Tournament and see this deck in action, I will be playing it at the Battle Roads in my hometown of Winamac, Indiana! For those who wish to attend, here's the info:

Saturday, June 12th 10:00-4:00
Registration 10:00-10:45
At the Pulaski County Public Library
121 South Riverside Drive, Winamac, IN 46996

Last edited:
Gonna have to disagree with you on the matchups...

Gyarados: This match up is very good, since you can always get a Honchkrow out T1 with Murkrow MT, because it has an automatic tool, Dusk Stone, that lets it evolve whenever it likes. By doing this, you can keep taking their Magikarps out of the discard pile and putting them on their bench. Then, keep attacking with either Honchkrow or Darkrai Lv.X, always bringing Honchkrow Lv.X back up to take the Magikarp back out of the discard pile and back onto their Bench. If somehow they set up first, then focus your efforts completely on getting that Honchkrow active to use its power.

As someone who played a deck with Honchy SV and tested extensively, I can tell you that this is not going to happen as smoothly as it seems. A Gyarados player will load up their bench to prevent karps being dragged out - normally you'll only get 1 on the bench before it gets completely clogged up by the opponent. When it works, it works. But a smart Gyara player can play around it. And Endless Darkness seems like a bit of a waste of time vs. Gyara. They have either Warp Energy or Warp Point, and normally a decent amount to boot. Plus, Gyara has an easy 1HKO via Tail Revenge plus a Crobat G drop. Not saying this matchup is awful, but it's at least 50/50, if not worse, on your side.

Dialga G: This matchup is so-so. I can't use my Dark Shade Poke'Body, but I can take advantage of most other aspects of my deck, including the Double Sleep from Endless Darkness, trapping their active Pokemon if they have no poke'turns, and Honchkrow's Poke'Power to fill their bench up so they have no room for Crobat G drops to put on extra damage. If they set up first, they will probably keep taking cheap prizes, and you will probably fall too far behind to catch up.

PokeTurn + lock bodies + Spray Togekiss - sounds like a fun matchup.

LuxChomp: This matchup is very weird. In some aspects, LuxChomp has the advantage. This is because they can make you switch to a Bench-sitter that you don't want active, or they can snipe things with Garchomp C Lv.X. In some aspects, Darkrai Lv.X has the advantage. This is from being able to fill their bench to limit their space, and being able to OHKO anything in their deck. You have to focus on getting set up immediately, but really, it's anybody's game.

LuxChomp sprays your Togekiss and sprays and kills your Claydol. LuxChomp can 1HKO a lot of stuff on your field. Endless Darkness becomes a bit pointless as they can PokeTurn straight out of it. And have fun against Toxi G Promo. I would say LuxChomp has the advantage in almost all aspects.

CurseGar: This is an automatic win. You OHKO all their walls no matter what, since you use 3+ energy to attack, leaving Mr.Mime useless, and don't rely heavily on Trainers to get around Spiritomb. If they leave Gengar out there you just OHKO it because of its Dark weakness of +30 damage, x2 if it's a Gengar Lv.X. You also have a resistance to Gengar and other Psychic Pokemon, making their Shadow Skip technique very ineffective. If they set up first, which they probably won't because Darkrai Lv.X is a very high-speed deck the way it is listed here, but if they do, then you must sacrifice whatever necessary in order to get a Darkrai powered up on the bench, then send it out and level it up. If the level-down your Darkrai, Then you must either use a weaker attack that will still probably OHKO their wall, or search it back out again.

No, it's really not. They're obviously not going to leave their Gengar active, you'd have to be an idiot. They're going to 2HKO you and maybe throw up a Spiritomb to stop any NM or Premier Ball you might have. Saying that Shadow Skip is now very ineffective is ridiculous - they're still hitting for 40 (60 with belt) plus they can Curse damage over to achieve KOs. So you're going to load up a Darkrai on the bench and waste maybe 2/3 turns and then put it into active to have it Levelled-Down then possibly 1HKO'd by Shadow Skip + Expert Belt + Curse. You don't mention Poltergeist either - you have a high t/s/s count so Poltergeist will probably do around 90 damage (factor in Keystone Seal and you might be looking at even more). Plus you're forced to 1HKO a Gengar SF, so they might even get a cheap KO vs. Fainting Spell.

Gonna have to disagree with you on the matchups...

As someone who played a deck with Honchy SV and tested extensively, I can tell you that this is not going to happen as smoothly as it seems. A Gyarados player will load up their bench to prevent karps being dragged out - normally you'll only get 1 on the bench before it gets completely clogged up by the opponent. When it works, it works. But a smart Gyara player can play around it. And Endless Darkness seems like a bit of a waste of time vs. Gyara. They have either Warp Energy or Warp Point, and normally a decent amount to boot. Plus, Gyara has an easy 1HKO via Tail Revenge plus a Crobat G drop. Not saying this matchup is awful, but it's at least 50/50, if not worse, on your side.

PokeTurn + lock bodies + Spray Togekiss - sounds like a fun matchup.

LuxChomp sprays your Togekiss and sprays and kills your Claydol. LuxChomp can 1HKO a lot of stuff on your field. Endless Darkness becomes a bit pointless as they can PokeTurn straight out of it. And have fun against Toxi G Promo. I would say LuxChomp has the advantage in almost all aspects.

No, it's really not. They're obviously not going to leave their Gengar active, you'd have to be an idiot. They're going to 2HKO you and maybe throw up a Spiritomb to stop any NM or Premier Ball you might have. Saying that Shadow Skip is now very ineffective is ridiculous - they're still hitting for 40 (60 with belt) plus they can Curse damage over to achieve KOs. So you're going to load up a Darkrai on the bench and waste maybe 2/3 turns and then put it into active to have it Levelled-Down then possibly 1HKO'd by Shadow Skip + Expert Belt + Curse. You don't mention Poltergeist either - you have a high t/s/s count so Poltergeist will probably do around 90 damage (factor in Keystone Seal and you might be looking at even more). Plus you're forced to 1HKO a Gengar SF, so they might even get a cheap KO vs. Fainting Spell.

lol, this is the basic list for people who netdeck. It will work well, but it doesn't have really any tricks to it. My list is much more advanced, and can very easily solve these problems.

It might help players trying to understand the deck to provide us with the better list rather than a sub-par one.

lol, that would only confuse them more if they saw "random" things in there. This is a pretty good list, and it did undergo some work in the Deck Garage on Poke'Beach and Poke'Gym, and I have tested it many times at league, so it is proven to work.

lol, this is the basic list for people who netdeck. It will work well, but it doesn't have really any tricks to it. My list is much more advanced, and can very easily solve these problems.

That is a real cop out (If it's even true).

Did the front page editors KNOW you were giving them a deliberately sub-par list for them to feature on this website? It's pretty insulting to them and Pokegym members imo. There are better players than you posting genuine lists on this site (see the Jumpluff/Shuppet/Gyarados articles for details), so where do you get off giving us this?

Oh, and I wouldn't worry about netdeckers if I were you.

That is a real cop out (If it's even true).

Did the front page editors KNOW you were giving them a deliberately sub-par list for them to feature on this website? It's pretty insulting to them and Pokegym members imo. There are better players than you posting genuine lists on this site (see the Jumpluff/Shuppet/Gyarados articles for details), so where do you get off giving us this?

Oh, and I wouldn't worry about netdeckers if I were you.

What's the big deal? I outfitted my personal list to fit my area's metagame! I don't see CurseGar, but other people might, so I put that in the article. People have to adjust their list to their metagame! That's all I'm trying to say! (evidently it came off wrong, but I'm trying! Give me a break! by "different tricks to it to easily solve these problems" I'm saying that I put different techs (tricks) in mine to fit the decks I see most(the problems).)

What's the big deal? I outfitted my personal list to fit my area's metagame! I don't see CurseGar, but other people might, so I put that in the article. People have to adjust their list to their metagame! That's all I'm trying to say! (evidently it came off wrong, but I'm trying! Give me a break! by "different tricks to it to easily solve these problems" I'm saying that I put different techs (tricks) in mine to fit the decks I see most(the problems).)

Well, you should at least post the different techs you use.

No offence, but if you say "different tricks to it to easily solve these problems" it sounds like you're holding back a superior list.

Btw, is it my imagination or is half the article missing now? xD (that isn't meant to be mean)

Well, you should at least post the different techs you use.

No offence, but if you say "different tricks to it to easily solve these problems" it sounds like you're holding back a superior list.

Btw, is it my imagination or is half the article missing now? xD (that isn't meant to be mean)

I don't know WitW happened to my article, but I've recovered most of it. I'm going to work on getting the scans back, and Im going to see if I can get better ones, but I have to go for now. I'll be back in a little while.

(Thanks for understanding my issues, and I apologize for any inconvenience.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back