Darkrai webpage premiering today!

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by ultimatedra, Jan 26, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ultimatedra

ultimatedra New Member

if you go to darkrai.com or pokemon.com/darkrai there is a message sayng that it is premiering today (1/26/08)

maybe we will finaly get some info on darkrai downloads in the US.

~professor ultimatedra~

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2008
  2. CyberManectric

CyberManectric Active Member

There's no point in going on that website if all we need to know about the darkrai download is going to end up here, Pokebeach, and serebii.
    ~Cyber~

3. aade8

aade8 New Member

I visited the site just now. It is pretty cool, actually, I like it. Very dark and mysterious. The word-art they used for the name of the movie is really cool (almost Gothic). I realize it is pretty simple, and is doesn't give away anything that we don't already know, but it's worth a look.

4. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Yeah, I just looked at the TCG and VG sections.Though I never knew Darkrai was INVINSIBLE because it knew Dark Pulse...

5. totoro

totoro Active Member

No mention of prereleases in the TCG area--thanks for ignoring OP, guys. :mad:

6. ShadowCard

ShadowCard Active Member

totoro, different departments in one organization working together just makes too much sense :rolleyes:

7. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

Agreed. Bad form!

8. (TYranitarFReak)

(TYranitarFReak) New Member

I don't get the company. It's not like we don't know darkrai yet -it's an open secret! we knew it like 1 years back!

9. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Yes, we knew about Darkrai, well, before Generation 4 came out! Pre - DP! Pre - Gallade!:eek:

10. yoshi1001

yoshi1001 New Member

They have been mentioned on the main Pokemon.com website.

11. Dom

Dom New Member

That ad says THREE new legendaries.

Cresselia, Darkrai... surely that means Phione IS in the set? Or is Rotom considered a legendary? I didn't think it was.

12. totoro

totoro Active Member

Yes, but doesn't it make sense to follow up the "release date of 2/13" with a big "BUT, if you want to see the cards early, click (link) here to see all the information on Great Encounters Prerelease Events!!" I love the synergy now between the various parts of PUI now--things are firing much better back than in the day when, for instance, togepi and mew just sort of appeared in the US. But I would love to see a more prominent placement of OP whenever and wherever it's relevant.

13. ninetales1234

ninetales1234 <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

So, who here didn't know about Darkrai?
    It's OK, admit it, admit it! Don't be embarassed.
    You can tell us. Nobody's around...

14. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Dark Raichu?
    Yes, the big secret card from Team Rocket.
    I have a few of those.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.