Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Deck Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Blazi-King~

I have a red face paint deck idea that i thought of while i was half asleep after winning CC Plano, TX.....its sort like blaziken/anything but with Holo Swampert..
here what ive gotten it down to........also help me with any EX-on changes too plz

2 Nincada ( double scratch )
2 Ninjask ( pp loose shell)
3 Cacnea ( pp poison payback )
3 Cacturne ( feint attack )
3 Magnemite ( thundershock )
3 Magneton ( magnetic force )
3 Mudkip ( watergun )
3 Marshstomp ( mudsplash )
3 Swampert ( pp water call )

1 TV
2 Mystery Zone
2 Fisherman
3 Miracle Sphere
3 Mr. Briney Compassion
4 Copycat /POR
4 TV Rporter

2 Grass
4 Electric
10 Water

Now the idea is to use swampert to help power guys up with water energy from your hand and using the miracle sphere....Cacturne is to provide bench damage when needed and even to do double damge with the sphere against gardy-ex the same with ninjask....i did try to incorporate shedinja but it would make it to pokemon heavy.....which reminds me can you use both effects from the sphere if you have all the energy on a particular pokemon

Miracle Sphere TH
Thunder Force- If the pokemon using this attack has :grass: and :lightning basic energy cards attached to it, the defending pokemon is now Asleep and Poisoned. If the pokemon using this attack has Water and :lightning basic energy cards attached to it, this attack does 30 damageplus 10 more damage and lets you put 1 damage counter on each of you opponents Benched Pkemon

go through all that, and not even 1 Shedinja???? for shame... Maybe drop an Energy or 2 for some...

And you should go for Target Promo Mudkips, they have that spiffy Energy Removal attack... maybe tech 1 in, or replace all 3...

ok ive made a few revisions on this deck tell me what you think

2 Nincada ( double scratch )
2 Ninjask ( pp loose shell)
3 Cacnea ( pp poison payback )
3 Cacturne ( feint attack )
3 Magnemite ( thundershock )
3 Magneton ( magnetic force )
3 Mudkip ( watergun )
3 Marshstomp ( mudsplash )
3 Swampert ( pp water call )

1 TV
2 Mystery Zone