2 Copy Cat
2 Switch
4 Rockets Trap

Energy:
4 Multi Energy
4 Darkness
10 Fighting Energy

Stragy:
To get their hand big and use absol to pop some cards out their hand then use the tyrantars to drop some cards out of their deck and eventualy deck them out with imposter professer oak so far its been working kinda failed only twice before hopefully it can deck ppl out faster so far most of the wins comes from real wins from prizes

Thanks for your sugestions

After:
3 Dark Tyrantar
3 Dark Puptar
4 Larvatar
3 Absol
2 Hitmonchan
2 cleffa
2 tyrogue

4 erika!!
3 Elm
3 Rare Candy
3 The boss' way
3 Rocket's Hideout
3 Copy Cat
2 Switch
2 no removal gym

4 Multi Energy
4 Darkness
10 Fighting Energy

Nice job guys runs good

Last edited:
I thought Imposter Professor Oak was "Your opponent shuffles his or her hand into his or her deck, then draws 7 cards." or something to that extent. Only the real Professor Oak makes you discard cards.

Cooltrainer Aaron said:
I thought Imposter Professor Oak was "Your opponent shuffles his or her hand into his or her deck, then draws 7 cards." or something to that extent. Only the real Professor Oak makes you discard cards.

yea they do get shuffed like elm but i use absol to counter that so i get to take off 2 from their deck at least at a time

Fossil Moltres / Holo Revelation Entei :p ... Take out the rockets Traps, you don't want to put cards back into there decks. Putin Tickling Machine for Imposter Oak, so they gain they have to draw 7 more :) ... those its a flip, its soo worth it ;x

good luck

well i think heres the fix

3 Dark Tyrantar
3 Dark Puptar
4 Larvatar
3 Absol
2 Hitmonchan
2 cleffa
2 tyrogue

4 erika!!
3 Elm
3 Rare Candy
3 The boss' way
3 Rocket's Hideout
3 Copy Cat
2 Switch
2 no removal gym

4 Multi Energy
4 Darkness
10 Fighting Energy

Hopefully you are using Larvitar from AQ. Its a good starter.....

I personally preffer Fossil Moltress for this, but to each his own

Tickle Machine is a Risky, but awsome card. When comboed with Imposter Oak, and Absol, it is almost broken with a Heads flip. Check it out, heads on T M, then IPO, they have 7 cards in hand, Absol can discard 2. next they draw a card, add it to their hand, so hand is 6. They play whatever, end their turn, and pick up their old hand, then Absol brings those hands down to 5 again....

Drop Rockets Trap, add in Erika or if you really want to outsmart your opponent, Blaines Quiz 3. It is broken in this type of deck. You list some obnoxios attack (Eek for example), and they are forced to draw 3. Most people will just name the correct Pokemon (if they know it) without even realizing it the first few times, what you are doing to thier deck.

I would also drop the Gligar/Hitmonchan for Mime and Chansey. The idea is to stall, not draw prizes right? Just a thought....

oh well, still BQ3 is awsome, when no one suspects it.

Also Lucky Stadium.... your opponent will generally use it as well.....

i use gliger and hitmonchan to take out stuff that might get in my way so mr mine has a low chance of atking and chancy sometimes just gets in the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back