4 Bagon(the one w/o weakness)
2 Shelgon(iunno)
4 Salamence(holo)

2 Zangoose (awesome card)

3 Growlithe (Fire Veil)
3 Arcanine (2 ES, 1 Fire Veil)

Trainers
4-Birch
4-Moo Moo(don't even ask to take it out, iz my trademark)
3 Rare Candy
3 Warp Point
3 Switch
3 Briney’s
2 Full Heal
3 Master Ball
1 Town Volunteers

Energy
7 Water
7 Fire

Well for those of you who play magic you will see it is named after my fav card, Decree of Justice ^_^ Simple deck. Get Salamence out really mess up their bench and pick off netin weak. Do some serious damage and then if necessary Briney b4 they pick up a prize. If I get warp pointed, well either use switch, or arcys Extreme Speed power. Full heal to keep that power going. Town Volunteers is a no brainer. I'm thinking I may have to little energies though.... Y Zangoose? Well I need some sort of basic, and well 70HP plus 60 to evos is not that bad.

~ilc

Nice deck, I can only think of a few changes;

Maybe replace the Birch's for Copycats or play 2 Birch's and 2 Copycats.

And I know that you said not to remove the Moo Moo milks, but think about taking one out and adding one more Town Volunteers. 4 Moo Moo's isn't really that necessary when you are running 3 Briney's, plus you need the extra TV to get more energy back, since you are running a low count.

I saw decree and instantly though 5 1/1 solider tokens EOT ;\ anyways I dont think salamance has the skills to pay the bills in this format turn 4 60 is just too slow imo. I think Victreebell with some quick hitter would be better imo, just my 2 cents.

I know it's slow, but it's power is the key. Basically a free GOW,allowing u to manipulate the field. Maybe I atta play 3/1 3 holo 1 nh or 2-2, just to compensate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back