Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Delta Eeveelutions: BEST THING EVER

Final Blizzard

I'm sure a bunch of people got to thinking about this, but I want to just say something:

UF Energy Evolution Eevee and the Delta Eeveelutions could be the greatest thing ever. I mean, slap on a Metal or Dark Metal energy and you can pick from five very effective (in my opinion, the Delta Eeveelutions are very good) Eeveelution cards!

That really excited me when I realized the possibilities.

I think that was what Jared's "Speedelution" deck was gonna shape up like:

2 Flar ex
2 Jolt ex
2 Vapr ex
3 Flar-d
3 Jolt-d
3 Vapr-d
3 Espy-d
3 Umby-d
4 Eevee (UF)

Trainers: ??

I'm sure 4 Surprise in there somewhere, it could maybe be good.

Holy Star said:
I think that was what Jared's "Speedelution" deck was gonna shape up like:

2 Flar ex
2 Jolt ex
2 Vapr ex
3 Flar-d
3 Jolt-d
3 Vapr-d
3 Espy-d
3 Umby-d
4 Eevee (UF)

Trainers: ??

I'm sure 4 Surprise in there somewhere, it could maybe be good.
Suprise is a bad idea. A real bad idea. Found that out playing with the UF Eeveelutions. 40 HP Basic? Not often you'll be able to S!TM. Please tell me you were kidding about those evolution lines... >> The EXs don't belong with UF Eevee. Play them with the DS (non-delta) one.

Wally's is pointless as well imo. That is what your power is for. :/ Run Celio's if your afraid of being 'Cham'd. It can get basics too.

Professor_Chris said:
Suprise is a bad idea. A real bad idea. Found that out playing with the UF Eeveelutions. 40 HP Basic? Not often you'll be able to S!TM. Please tell me you were kidding about those evolution lines... >> The EXs don't belong with UF Eevee. Play them with the DS (non-delta) one.

Wally's is pointless as well imo. That is what your power is for. :/ Run Celio's if your afraid of being 'Cham'd. It can get basics too.
Well of course, 21 Evolutions over 4 Basics?

Um, either way, it wasn't my deck idea. It's Metal Master's idea. Even then, I think he was just going to give it a go, not sure why he'd play this erratic beast though.

It is possible that someone will create a deck out of them.

Celio's network, Mary's Request, Lady Outing Holon Research Tower nad Holon Ruins are some of trainers that would would fit well . If you are running a Jolteon line, you can put Plusle DX. If water, there is Luvdsic of EM. If metal, there is Skarmory or any high HP basic since eeveelution are quite fast ot set-up.

It is all up to the one who can get a combo from all eeveelution lines from UF and DS.

Use Eevee UF and attatch the correct basic energy first turn. It evolves into Flareon/Jolteon/Vaporeon. Use their charging attack to get a Holon Energy. Second turn attatch something that profides metal, and you have a strong attacker second turn.

Espeon is good, especially since you're healing Pokemon that can get damage reduced by metals NRG. And Umbreon... if running Dark Metal or double rainbow/Holon PKMN, it's splashable, and it's Pokebody is wonderful.

They're probably not for deck focus, but they're very good support Pokemon.

charking said:
Use Eevee UF and attatch the correct basic energy first turn. It evolves into Flareon/Jolteon/Vaporeon. Use their charging attack to get a Holon Energy. Second turn attatch something that profides metal, and you have a strong attacker second turn.

Espeon is good, especially since you're healing Pokemon that can get damage reduced by metals NRG. And Umbreon... if running Dark Metal or double rainbow/Holon PKMN, it's splashable, and it's Pokebody is wonderful.

They're probably not for deck focus, but they're very good support Pokemon.

Hi charking,

Two different kind of Eeveelutions and some Holon and Metal combined with Power Roots and a nasty stadium could be nice. Would not run too many other colors since resource space is taken up by Holon and Metal.

Back