Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Delta Species Prerelease for St. Louis, Missouri!!!! WOOT!!!!

Metal Master

Okay kiddies, here we go!!!

Who: You
What: St. Louis Delta Species Prerelease
When: October 29th, 2005
Registration starts at 11:00 AM, Packs Open at Noon! (Yep, you heard it right, we have perfected packs to open themselves! :lol:)
Where:Gathering Ground(New Location!!!)
10 N Elam Ave.
Valley Park, MO

Also, so you don't get confused...

After you turn onto Elam go Right (North)...the new Gathering Ground is in the Grey building, that says "Nursery" or some other nonsense. Enter the store, straight up the stairs and there you go!

Also, there may be Christmas Trees, so if you want one early....:lol:

Why: To get a great deal!
How much: $20(or your car, your credit card, your child, either way :tongue:)
How: Here's the rules...

The Rounds will be age modified swiss. The different age groups are 10-, 11-14, and 15+.

You get 6 packs to build your deck with. Basic Energy's are provided. Special ones(Dark, Metal) are not. You must build a 40 card deck, including the energy. You can use any cards you pull. You can't trade the contents of your pack.

We will play at least 4 rounds(maybe 5, depending on attendance), and everyone gets 4 more packs of the new set, 2x POP 2 packs, and a Prerelease Pin!!! Wow!!!!

Other prizes may be added.

Theme Deck Challenge:

This is more for new players and parents who want to try and get the hang of it. Cost is $20. You get to choose one of the theme decks, and you get two packs to play a 40 card deck. This will be run in conjuntion with the Prerelease, so you can do either one. Prizes are the same as Prerelease.
Yes, I'll be part of the judging staff! WOOT! :clap:

BTW, afterwards, we will have a Draft. Cost is $15, and you are guranteed another 6 packs! 6 for drafting, plus some for prizes! I'm trying to talk Vince into doing Rochester, but we'll see...:wink:

New Players Bonus!!! Bring a new friend, both you and the new friend get a bonus pack of DS!!! Wow!!

I believe that covers it. So how Vince like does it sound? =P

MM

Jared

Chaw!

Last edited:
Uhh, Drift, you don't. Vince knows who you are. =P

BTW, the new location of GG is at a Nursery. So don't be surprised if you see Christmas Tree's in the store. They're in the process of moving out, the nursery, and in, GG.

Fine, I'll give you an extra pack from my judging bonus.

*So that's 1x for Drift, 5x for Venusaur for the trade, that leaves me with 12 packs...* Geez, I've given out a third of them already.

BTW, you could just trade in the ex you pull. lol.

I can top you. FRLG Prerelease-I pull a Gyrados ex and a Venusaur ex. No Magikarp(ones with Ascension too!), and no Ivysaur. -_-

Metal Master said:
BTW, the new location of GG is at a Nursery. So don't be surprised if you see Christmas Tree's in the store. They're in the process of moving out, the nursery, and in, GG.
It's the most wonderful time...of the year![/song]
Metal Master said:
I believe that covers it. So how Vince like does it sound? =P
Let's see here:

-Wow!!!!, check.

-WOOT!!!, check.

-kiddies, check.

All that's missing is "Chaw". lol.

That's great that you get to be part of the judging staff, have fun with this one! :tongue:

Chaw Piglets!!!

here we go...the piglet (10- judge) will be....JARED W. !!!

All that Jared said is EXACTLY true...

But here is the info before you get close and get "confused" like the rest of us....

After you turn onto Elam go Right (North)...the new Gathering Ground is in the Grey building, that says "Nursery" or some other nonsense. Enter the store, straight up the stairs and there you go!

They are still getting set up, so bring your own drinks!!!

Thanks

Vince

Last edited:
Metal Master said:
Hey Bela, you have Yahoo? if so, get on now! me and Drift are on here, so come chat!
I would've, but at the time at which you posted, I was away...

Okay, a few things before I depart from the gym to do my Oral Comm. Project:

1. I will not be at league next weekend, but would our deal still be on Vince? About the lanyards?
2. Not sure if the rest of them will be there then or not, seeing as their leader would be away. (me)
3. Um, there's a Jirachi coin in my League pass thingy, so yeah.
4. The DS PRs are the 29th and 30th, yes? Meaning we'll have league on the 15th (absent) and the 22nd? Now, what about the 29th? Would we have league afterwards?

Okay, gotta go now. Mrs. Schoenebeck's Speech project awaits!

-Holy Star

Bela

meganium45 said:
here we go...the piglet (10- judge) will be....JARED W. !!!

Thanks

Vince
WOOT! YAY FOR ME!!!!! I'm so happy! *cries* lol

I'll add that part into the directions. Hey Vince, know of anyone that would go with the second option for paying? XD

Bella, we probably won't have a $3 tournament, unless there is enough interest in it. Most will be doing the afterdraft.

But you can still earn League Points, POP 2 Packs, etc., as the matches you play inbetween rounds, etc. will be counted towards the points, as long as they are with 60 card decks.

Last edited:
Metal Master said:
WOOT! YAY FOR ME!!!!! I'm so happy! *cries* lol

I'll add that part into the directions. Hey Vince, know of anyone that would go with the second option for paying? XD

Bella, we probably won't have a $3 tournament, unless there is enough interest in it. Most will be doing the afterdraft.

But you can still earn League Points, POP 2 Packs, etc., as the matches you play inbetween rounds, etc. will be counted towards the points, as long as they are with 60 card decks.
Jared, I have all but one L in my name. lol.

So we won't have a $3 tourny, but still have league (i.e. like last weekend), right?

All but one? Man, Bela....gotta love it.

Yes on the league thing....

What Jared says goes....we should all know that by now.

M45

What Jared Says goes? If so..

all of your DS prizes belong to me, and you get none!

lol, j/k.

anyways, hope to see you in a week or two.

Only 2 more weeks until the prerelease! I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!!!!!!!!

Also....

I may or may not be dressing up as a Hershey Bar. If I do, you can't eat me. lol.

Also, I'm going to talk to Vince about a Halloween Costume bonus...

On a side note, only one more week until we get new cards, lol.

Last edited:
Ok, there's a good chance we'll be in Rolla (I wonder :rolleyes:) this weekend, so we may not make it to league.

So we might be getting our hands on Delta Species early, not too sure, just maybe...

Holy Star

Bela

Hey Bela, that Celebi ex from POP 2 is mine. BTW, save any Flare and Vapor ex's you get for me. :)

Only 13 more days! WOOT!

Chaw

Jared

Man, you guys are decreasing my population. At least now you won't be late, cause you won't be there!

Anyways, I can't wait for this! Judge meeting coming up, and then the prerelease, oh yeah.

I'm going to have to talk to Vince about Door Prizes.......eventually.

Back