Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Delta's Dittos

Status
Not open for further replies.

tropicove

Well as we know theres differnt ditto's for each type (6 they say). Ditto is in differnt forms for each type like Bulbasaur=Grass, Mr.Mime=Psychic, Pickachu=electric, Squritle=Water, Charamander=Fire, but we don't know who is fighting or rock. Does any one have any Idea? Also if someone could translate them that would be great!

Dittos: Pickachu, Charamander, and Squrtle,

(These are from Ebay)

Last edited:
Translations have been floating around the site for a few days now. It's not hard to find them. Forums have a search button for a reason.

I guess it could be sandshrew. I mean the rest of them are little cute Pokemon that can stand on there hind legs.

HAHA those pics are hilarious

i think its a good idea but a better face would be nice

I say Machop. The only reason the Psychic one wasn't Abra is because Alakazam won't be in this set. The other 5 are all the popular Basics from the Base/Jungle days.

Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Pikachu
Mr. Mime
Machop

If its not Machop then, it probably will be Sandshrew. Hitmonchan is not really an option cause (a)its bigger than the other 5 and (b)we just got a Hitmonchan. I spose it would be Diglet, Cubone, Mankey or Rhydon but: Mankey has never been popular and probably wouldn't be recognized by the younger crowd. Rhydon would look terrible as a Ditto and again doesn't fit the mold. Cubone has a skull on its head so we wouldn't get that feel of a Ditto. It wouldn't fit the mold if Ditto Form Changed into Diglet. What I'm trying to say is that its either Machop or Sandshrew, 99% guranteed its Machop.

This is all very nice because it ensures that we won't have another "Base" set to overshadow FRLG. Simple math tells you that there is not enough room in cards #1-2 to fit Blastoise, Charizard & Crobat. If they're ex or if the "renditions" on PokemonZeo are wrong, all bets are off.

Last edited:
Since an image of it was put up on pokemon-card.com. However since the picture was next to the cookie box, there's chance ditto-mime is part of a different set of ditto promos instead of in the main set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back