4x Poke Turn
3x Snowpoint Temple
4x Super Scoop Up

Energy: 10
4x Double Colorless Energy
5x Psychic Energy
1x Fighting Energy

Explanation:
I don't think this would work competitively, but I think it could be fun. The whole idea is to, obviously, use different Formes in order to fit the current situation. Uxie's and Crobat G lines are thick because this deck really doesn't depend on many bench sitters, so there's a lot of space available. Regice is there for SP match-up's and Relicanth is there to kill Luxray's and snipe against Tool heavy opponents.

Strategy:
As long as I start with a Deoxys, I can always Form Change in to Speed, which is the ideal starter. Energy Exchange Unit increases my chances of having a DCE in hand. The whole idea is to attach three energy in three turns in order to alternate between Defense and Attack. With Expert Belt, Buck's, Defender, Plus Power, Snowpoint Temple and Crobat G, survivability and damage increases drastically. Deoxys can jump between 110-140 HP, depending on which Forme is in play. Normal Forme wont see much play unless my opponent has an energy heavy deck.

My Question:
Are there any other techs I can fit in to support this strategy? Is there any way I can speed up energy attachment? Any suggestions/comments at all? Thanks in advance!

Translations:
Energy Exchange Unit - Goods
Show 1 Energy card from your hand to your opponent, then return it to your deck. If you return a card, show 1 Energy card from your deck to your opponent, and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
You can use any number of Goods cards during your turn.

Defender - Goods
Attach Defender to 1 of your Pokemon. At the end of your opponent's next turn, discard Defender. Damage done to that Pokemon by attacks is reduces by 20 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back