3 : Palmer's Contribution, SV-139
4 : Sage's Training, UD-77

ENERGY: 19
Special Energy: 4
4 : Call Energy, MD-92
Basic Energy: 15
3 : Lightning Energy, GS-118
12 : Fire Energy, GS-116

The strategy is simple. Draw you deck until there is like 5 cards left. Use a palmer then a legend box. Take 2 prices and use the bubble coat against luxchomp. Use an energy switch and take 2 more prices. Get the last 2 prices with 1 more palmer and legend box.

I think there is improvements to be done or maybe i should make it with dialga seeker instead.

What if Rayquaza gets prized? You should concentrate on sableye to donk and keep the legend for the last few prizes. You need another way to attack or you'll be donked without being able to but your strategy in practice.Add an azelf if you can.
By the way it's a really cool idea.

I advise adding in Azelf and Azelf Lv. X. You can search your prizes if a Legend piece is prized, and you can also remove your terrible Colorless weakness from RDL, which could help a lot in the LuxChomp matchup. An Unown Q could also help in case you don't want to waste an Energy to retreat your starting Sableye.

The main sniper is Garchomp C Lv. X. If it was me I'd wish they'd snipe my Azelf with that so I can turn around and finish them. Also, Bubble Coat can be trainer-locked, no? It really depends on what's more popular in your meta, though.

Speaking of sniping Azelf, it might not be a bad idea to run a Bench Shield or two to prevent your Azelf from getting sniped (if you decide to run it.)

Bench sheild wouldn´t help... Luxray just use brught look if they play well. Why take ninetales when you can take azelf(just because of the deck). I guees this deck is only for fun because it have bad matchup against vilegar, and maybe scizor magnezone too.

Nah, all decks have a bad matchup against something. If you like it, then play it, and whatever will be will be. MO anyway.

I guess Rayquaza (Legends Awakened) along with Stark Mountain (Legends Awakened) could work with this deck if you play enough stadiums and need another attacker, but he wouldn't be that great of a starter and will most likely get Luxrayed, but Rayquaza can get energy out of discard. This might not be a good idea though.

I'm considering adding Rayquaza Deoxys Legend to my Electrode Twins Deck. Electrode wouldn't be a bad way of putting energy on your Legend.

I´ve read some rulings and i guess this deck won´t work because legends isn´t a pokemon in the discard pile... Any there can confirm that ruleing?

Unown Rs are VERY out of place in a deck like this, imo.

Yet another post from porii Sames where he has no idea what he is talking about.

Nice deck Morten and very clever idea. Am I correct in thinking that you don't need Azelf in this deck because even if a legend piece is prized and your first Ray/Deoxys LEGEND is KO'd, you can just keep recycling the same legend with palmer's and legend box?

Oh and by the way I'm sure LEGENDs count as pokemon in the discard so you should be able to palmer them in. I know you can pokemon Rescue them so you should be able to use Palmer's too.

Last edited:
^Well, I mean, he has a bit of a speed engine, and then just Rs. He has no Rescues, or even Collectors to search out the Rs.

unown R is just a usefull card that counts as basik. Would like a deck wit only vulpix and unown R but too few basik. Actually i´ll recycle the first one too. Every requaza deoxys gets into play with legend box,

This was the kind of idea I was thinking from your build:

Adding Rayquaza (LA) and using energy link to move energies around. If Rayquaza (LA) is Gusted up, you can attack or use Warp Energy. You can also move WarpEnergy to a benched Rayquaza to re-use it's power and to move Warp Energy back into the hand. That way you don't need to fight for Stadiums and you have another attacker. I took out a Ninetails, because I figured Rayquza would take a bench spot.

TOTAL CARDS: 60

POKEMON: 18
2 : Rayquaza & Deoxys LEGEND (2/2), UD-90
2 : Rayquaza & Deoxys LEGEND (1/2), UD-89

3 : Ninetales, GS-7
3 : Vulpix, PL-133
3 : Sableye, SF-48
4 : Unown R, LA-77
1 Rayquaza (Legends Awakened)

TRAINERS: 21

Trainers: 13
2 : Junk Arm, TM-87