4 Rare Candy
2 Roseanne's
4 Steven's
2 Night Maintenance
2 Windstorm
1 Switch
2 Warp Point
=21

The idea is to try and make Dialga's power not so bad if you lose, and great if you win. You want to level up a couple Dialgas, get a Gyarados active, then start trying to get the power to work in your favor. When it does, you can bring a Magnezone active, hit, then retreat it to keep it undamaged and continue building it up until it has a ridiculous amount of energy attached. When the power doesn't work in your favor, Gyarados can take a hit or two and retaliate with lots of damage for cheap.

Gyarados resists fighting, great against Gallade. Magnezone resists psychic, so you can bring him up and start beating on Gardevoir if they try to psylock you. He'll probably only take about 20 damage per psylock, after resistance and special metal energies. And Magmortar is weak to Gyarados, but I don't know if they'd be so willing to play into your flail attack. They'll probably just build up a big Mag and try to sweep with it, which is dangerous, so Dialga flips are crucial in this matchup.

Honestly though I don't know if the deck works or not. Haven't tried it out yet but I just thought I'd throw the concept out there for discussion.

Good Idea!!! I like how Gyarados is ther to help counter Mag, it is hard to make Dialga work, but not Bad!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back