Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

dialgachomp, all teched out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

travis3290

so ive been playing this for a little bit, and i like it a lot. super consistent and its fun to try and play a turn ahead of your opponent, which seems necessary here.

3-1 dialga g (could become 2-1, havnt decided yet)
2-1 garchomp c
1-1 uxie
2 crobat g
1 skuntank g
1 toxicroak g
1 drifblim fb
1 promocroak
1 ambipom g
1 bronzong g
1 azelf
1 quagsire gl

T/S/S

4 cyrus
2 pokemon collector
1 bebe
1 aarons
2 galactic HQ
1 dual ball( i preferred it over luxury ball, but i switch between the two)
1 premiere ball
1 pokemon communication
2 switch
2 expert belt
4 energy gain
2 power spray
4 poketurn
3 sp radar

energy

4 sp. steel
3 DCE
2 basic steel
1 water
1 psychic

So the basic gist of it is to deafen lock and get some cheap knockouts with dialga g. dialga g x shuts down bodies, sp. metal resists damage, and garchomp heals. a bunch of techs for any situation. only need two sprays to halt the initial setup. deck runs super consistent, and i love it. comment, critique, suggest things, anything, all feedback is appreciated.

donphan isn't that big of a problem for dialgachomp. -1 water -1 quagsire gl + garchomp c x +1 collector. also go with luxury ball you may want to try an extra :psychic: energy . other than that pretty good list i applaud you:thumb::thumb: 2 thumbs up

donphan isn't that big of a problem for dialgachomp. -1 water -1 quagsire gl + garchomp c x +1 collector. also go with luxury ball you may want to try an extra :psychic: energy . other than that pretty good list i applaud you:thumb::thumb: 2 thumbs up

i was more worried about the fire threat. i was thinking maybe i could run another psychic and then a frosslass gl? it has less requirements, can pull people up, and do 100 to a fire if they have a condition, which they probably will with skuntank.

also, thanks!

I wouldn't drop Dialga down to 2-1. It's the main draw of the deck, and the early Deafen can really make a difference.

I prefer Luxury Ball since it's less flippy than Dual Ball, but if you're a heads flipper then this looks good. :)

Yeah I just got rid of Quag in mt DialgaChomp because fire decks are rare and I found it was dead weight almost all the time. Here are my suggestions:

-1 Quagsire GL
-1 Water Energy
-2 Switch (Replace with Warp Energies because you can Bronzong them to Chomp and then poke turn him and reuse both)
-2 GHQ

+2 Warp Energy
+1 Garchomp C X
+1 DCE
+1 Uxie
+1 Power Spray (you want this in your opening hand if you can)

Yeah I just got rid of Quag in mt DialgaChomp because fire decks are rare and I found it was dead weight almost all the time. Here are my suggestions:

-1 Quagsire GL
-1 Water Energy
-2 Switch (Replace with Warp Energies because you can Bronzong them to Chomp and then poke turn him and reuse both)
-2 GHQ

+2 Warp Energy
+1 Garchomp C X
+1 DCE
+1 Uxie
+1 Power Spray (you want this in your opening hand if you can)

hmm, well i am dropping the quagsire and water energy

i like switch more then warp energy just because it doesnt waste my energy attachment for the turn, but i may run a 1-1 switch/warp energy

i need the stadiums or my toxicroak/skuntank combo is dead, and its gonna be super helpful once machamp blows up

i used to run 2-2 garchomp c but the second level x, while making the deck more consistent, was just taking up space.

ill play with the extra uxies/powerspray.

thanks for the comments guys/gals.

Oh yeah duh... I forgot about your toxitank combo! But yeah I would give Warp Energies a try, even if you do the 1-1 thing. And the Uxie and Power Spray were the most important cards I thought you should add, so I'm glad you picked them :)

Oh yeah duh... I forgot about your toxitank combo! But yeah I would give Warp Energies a try, even if you do the 1-1 thing. And the Uxie and Power Spray were the most important cards I thought you should add, so I'm glad you picked them :)

uxie has actually helped a bit, and powerspray was good too, but i had 2 uxies on my bench and it frustrated me.

with the 2 spaces, i threw in an interviewers question, a psychic energy, and replaced a switch with a warp energy. the more i play it the more i like warp energy haha, and in the end it can be energy for dragon rush.

thanks for the comments everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back