Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

DialgaChomp List #9001

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancun

So, I was considering running Luxchomp for Battle Roads, but I decided that a bulkier, more methodical approach was needed to combat the looming threat of VileTomb, especially since DialgaChomp doesn't struggle as much against it as Luxchomp does. So, here's the provisional list.

Pokemon: 18
3/1 Dialga G
2/2 Garchomp C
2/1 Uxie
1 Azelf (will replace with Alph Lithograph Four when it comes out)
1 Dragonite FB (doesn't succumb to the traditional prize-trade that other SP does with Garchomp-Ambipom-Promocroak-Uxie-Uxie)
1 Lucario GL
1 Bronzong G
1 Crobat G
1 Chatot MD
1 Drifblim FB

T/S/S: 29
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Bebe's Search
2 Conductive Quarry
1 Snowpoint Temple
1 Expert Belt
2 Energy Exchanger
2 Aaron's Collection
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
4 Poke-Turn
3 Power Spray
3 Energy Gain
2 SP Radar

Energy: 13
4 Double Colorless Energy
2 Warp Energy
4 Special :metal:
2 Basic :metal:
1 :psychic:

Strategy is to tank with Dialga G, using Deafen to stall the early-game and build up energies. Garchomp C is for healing the mighty tank, and taking snipes at weakened benched Pokemon. I'm considering reversing the Stadium line to 1 Conductive Quarry and 2 Snowpoint Temple, because Quarry is used to reload another Dialga if your first one is KO'd. Considering that rarely happens, and when it does, I tend to lose anyway, tanking in the early-mid game with Snowpoint Temple may be more ideal.

I'm considering adding in the Toxitank combo to counter Machamp if it shows up enough at BRs (and it can also do a number on other non-SP threats as well).

Chatot may be taken out in favor of PONT, but running only one in the deck may not be worth it, so I'd need to find something else to take out in order to run a line of two.

I really like the list. Personally I prefer a 2 quarry in case your opponent gets rid of it plus snowpoint can help your opponent in a lot of situations for instance a snowpoint makes it so you can't auto kill uxies and azelfs with drifblim fb. The only things I can see other than that are that it would be really help full to have another belt or another spray. But dialgachomp lists are so tight that finding something to take out is almost impossible, haha.

Mama Luigi, I run a very similar DialgaChomp and I can't find any room for call. What do you think Lancun and i should take out for them?

Well, personally I'd take out the stadiums and one aaron's, but that's just my playstyle. You can test your deck substituding different cards for the calls. Personally Call was one of the first things in my list because I find it very important to have the ablity for a first turn power spray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back