Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

DialgaChomp (Needs lots of help!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys, this is my variant of DialgaChomp. I'm new with this deck and don't really understand the strategy well, but I'm new and need something to play in Master's. I DO NOT have PromoCroak nor Luxray. I will not add Luxray. If you tell me otherwise, you will be ignored.

Pokemon:

2-2 Garchomp C
3-1 Dialga G
1 Ambipom
2-2 Claydol (I would like to add 1-1 Uxie Lv.X line. Until I get the X, I am running an extra Claydol line)
1 Uxie
1 Azelf
2 Crobat G
1 Unknown G
1 Bronzong G

Trainer/Supporter/Stadium:

4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
4 Power Spray
4 Poke Turn
3 Energy Gain
1 Aaron's Collection
2 SP Radar
1 Premier Ball
2 Bebe's Search
1 Luxury Ball
4 Roseanne's Research
2 Warp Point

Energy:

4 Special Metal
2 Basic Metal
4 Call
3 Double Colorless

Last edited:
You need 4 Cyrus. 1 Premier Ball is plenty, and 1 Aaron's is fine too (or go with 1 Palmer instead) Roseanne's should be at 4 as well. You should also think about 1-2 Expert Belts so that you can Deafen for more than 10 damage a turn.

I do question why you play the pokemon reversal. There are probably better cards to fit into those slots.

I believe, since you do not have promocroak, that you should consider Mankey or relicanth as a luxray counter.

would it be possible to play this deck without the uxie LV.X? i know that the rotation will kinda screw me if i play claydol, but i dont feel like having to buy it.

As of right now you can run 2 Uxie and 1-1 Claydol and usually get away with it. After the rotation it'll be much harder to avoid using Uxie Lv X.

Not a bad list minus the reversals but warp energy and warp point are nice in here. And honestly if you don't have croak or luxray you might consider just playing a different deck to be honest.

i will try and find a croak, but i cannot make any promises. regardless, i will still play this deck. edited

---------- Post added 06/18/2010 at 09:34 PM ----------

k, i think i have found a solution to my toxicroak problem. i could add the arceus one and put in a psychic and a fighting energy for the same effect as the other one. idk if it is worth it though...

i will try and find a croak, but i cannot make any promises. regardless, i will still play this deck. edited

---------- Post added 06/18/2010 at 09:34 PM ----------

k, i think i have found a solution to my toxicroak problem. i could add the arceus one and put in a psychic and a fighting energy for the same effect as the other one. idk if it is worth it though...

It's not worth it. You're better off adding a fighting energy and Mankey SV.

k, i made a new list. here it is:

Pokemon:

2-2 Garchomp C
3-1 Dialga G
1 Ambipom G
3-1 Uxie
1-1 Claydol
1 Azelf
2 Crobat G
1 Unknown G
1 Bronzong G

Trainer/Supporter/Stadium:

3 Pokemon Collector
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
4 Power Spray
4 Poketurn
3 Energy Gain
3 SP Radar
1 Premier Ball
1 Palmer's Contribution
2 Bebe's Search
1 Luxury Ball
2 Warp Point

Energy:

4 Special Metal
2 Basic Metal
4 DCE
2 Warp

Last edited:
Have you considered Honchkrow or Skuntank, also why have Pokemon Collector and Roseanne's?

This is my DialgaChomp Deck:

Pokemon: 18
Crobat G x2
Skuntank G
Bronzong G
Honchkrow G x2
Toxicroak G x2 (1 PL, 1 Promo)
Uxie LA
Azelf LA
Dialga G x3
Dialga G Lv X
Garchomp C x2
Garchomp C Lv X x2

Trainers/Stadium: 27
Luxury Ball
TGI Energy Gain x2
TGI Poke Turn x3
TGI Power Spray x3
TGI SP Radar x3
Night Maintenance x2
Moonlight Stadium x2
Galactic HQ
Cyrus’s Conspiracy x3
Roseanne’s Research x3
Switch x2
Bebe’s Search
Aaron’s Collection

Energy: 15
Psychic x5
Metal (Special) x4
Metal (Basic) x2
Dark (Basic) x2
Warp Energy x2

Collector and Roseanne's together is nice because sometimes you need basic energy and other times you just really need basics. Particularly since you can search out the one you need in advance with Cyrus, but even when you can't (Jumpluff) the flexibility can be really helpful.

The deck only runs 2 basic metal and you will be able to grab those with cyrus and you run pokemon collector so roseies is not really needed.

k, should i get rid of roseannes for like switch or warp point or whatever? i wnat some switching card that i cna use on dialga to get him to the bench if i need to.

I run warp energy in my dchomp deck once dialga starts to get low you attach a warp and he comes to the bench, than you put chomp active and lvl x him which heals dialga than you can either snipe or poke turn, if you are going to poke turn than use galactic switch and switch the warp energy to chomp than poke turn chomp, so you have the warp energy back in your hand and dialga is fully healed.

k, here is a few more changes i have made:

-1 Uxie
-1 DCE
-1 Palmer's

+ 2 Aaron's Collection
+ 1 Basic Metal Energy

After the rotation, what should i add in for all the cards that will go out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back