Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

DialgaChomp vs. charizard... help!

GengarIsBeast

so im running dialgachomp and theres this guy that plays a good charizard deck and i was wondering how to approach charizard... do i snipe the ninetails or do i go for KOing the charizard???

I would get Dialga G Lv X in play and warped to your bench, while rotating Garchomp C Lv Xs to get cheap prizes. Between Healing Breaths and Poketurns you should deny Charizard prizes with it's low damage output ( without the Pokebody ).

I know htis may sound stupid but you can tank a bronzong g i think. Get dialga x in play on the bench and 4 sp metal on bronzong and charzards doing 20 for 3 and discard.

I know htis may sound stupid but you can tank a bronzong g i think. Get dialga x in play on the bench and 4 sp metal on bronzong and charzards doing 20 for 3 and discard.

No that takes to much time....
Playing DGX and then sniping with Chomp X is fine as naaan said.
Darkmot.

The point of dialga is to tank dialga. You can't tank a dialga but you can tank a bronzong. Not worse comes to worse, bronzong can take a hit if you need the turn.

The point of dialga is to tank dialga. You can't tank a dialga but you can tank a bronzong. Not worse comes to worse, bronzong can take a hit if you need the turn.

Against Bronzong he would just come up with an Uxie, level it up, attach an E-Belt to it and then go for 140 damage, what would rip your bronzong with 4 SP Metals and that just takes him 2 Turns to set Up.
Darkmot.
And yeah the point of the deck is to TANK DIALGA AND DEAFEN LOCK THE OPPENENT WHILE HEALING DIALGA WITH GARCHOMP C LV.X.

yeah, because most Charizard actually play uxie lv X. [/Sarcasm]

dialgachomp could also beat charizard by not playing it round 1/2 and going 2-0, you wont be seeing any charizard after.

yeah, because most Charizard actually play uxie lv X. [/Sarcasm]

dialgachomp could also beat charizard by not playing it round 1/2 and going 2-0, you wont be seeing any charizard after.

True.
I wouldn't play Uxie X, but that was just to rip the awful idea of tanking bronzong....
With DGX and Chomp you should be able to take at least 2 prizes in the time you would tank bronzong.
Darkmot.

alright well this is all great advise thanks alot :p
and he doesnt even have an uxie x so thats good
and your right messie. im just worried if i get paired up against him the first couple of rounds

i wouldnt worry too much about it. He can only do 60 damge to you without a discard, so you should be okay in 3 turns by getting diagla out. However to be safe, some water sp might really help out alot. Quagsire gl is my favorite, doing 70 damage to charizard for a water and a DCE. Then you can switch quagsire for something useless, or keep him in since charizard cant OHKO him with DGX in play

yeah i like the idea of tanking bronzong :D
with resistance and sp metals and maybe even a DGX on the bench. theres really nothing he could do

Back