Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

DialgaChomp

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiftrymaster68

I was having trouble with my DialgaChomp and need some advice to help it out, hopefully...

2-1 Dialga G
2-2 Garchomp C
1 Crobat G
1 Bronzong G
1 Promocroak G
1 Ambipom G
2-1 Uxie
1 Chatot
1 Azelf
1 Smeargle
1 Unown (Q)

4 SP Metal
3 DCE
3 Call
1 Warp
2 BA Metal
1 Psychic

4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Bebe's Search
1 Aaron's Collection
4 Poke Turn
3 Energy Gain
3 Power Spray
3 SP Radar
3 Energy Exchanger
2 Expert Belt

Most of you know the strategy. Dialga can Deafen early or break through setup with Garchomp alongside. Late game, you want to tank out a Dialga and smash through the remainder of your opponent's setup. Also, big combo in the deck is Warp Energy+Galactic Switch+Garchomp C Lv.X+Poke Turn to heal off Dialga while keeping it intact, Energy-wise.

Anyway, any suggestions?

I'd suggest bumping it up to a 3-1 Line of Dialga, as you'd prefer to start with it. I'd drop the Smeargle with it, personally.

I like it. I like it alot. If that Smeargle is the UD Smeargle, I'd consider keeping it because of the possibility of your opponent having a timely Bebe's Search or something like that, but otherwise, more than likely drop the Smeargle and go with a 3-1 Dialga line and an extra Crobat G or two. Probably drop an Energy Exchanger or two for Cynthia's Feelings. Other than that, this is your standard DialgaChomp list and will do very well

I like it. I like it alot. If that Smeargle is the UD Smeargle, I'd consider keeping it because of the possibility of your opponent having a timely Bebe's Search or something like that, but otherwise, more than likely drop the Smeargle and go with a 3-1 Dialga line and an extra Crobat G or two. Probably drop an Energy Exchanger or two for Cynthia's Feelings. Other than that, this is your standard DialgaChomp list and will do very well

Why are people suggesting Cynthia's Feelings so much? It's not that great a card, and you definitely don't want to drop Energy Exchanger; it lets Cyrus's turn into special metal or DCE.

depending on how much machamp sees play it may be good to run toxitank

---------- Post added 08/21/2010 at 08:19 PM ----------

a second warp energy could also be good

Why are people suggesting Cynthia's Feelings so much? It's not that great a card, and you definitely don't want to drop Energy Exchanger; it lets Cyrus's turn into special metal or DCE.

I'm only suggesting a 1 or 2 CF because it was suggested to me and it actually helps on thos occasions when you could use a hand refresh and a Pokemon just happened to be knocked out. Of course it's all based on the local metagame and what would fit into the builders personal tastes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back