Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

DialgaChomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I have been playing DialgaChomp for a while now and I have been told by many that I have a solid list. However, I tend to get bad starts often, and sometimes it runs painfully slow. Here is the list. Help me out if you can. Thanks :)

Pokemon

3-1 Dialga G
2-2 Garchomp C
2-1 Uxie LV.X
1 Crobat G
1 Unknown Q
1 PromoCroak G
1 Bronzong G
1 Azelf
1 Ambipom G
1 Skuntank G

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums

3 Pokemon Collector
1 Aaron's Collection
4 Poke Turn
3 Power Spray
2 Expert Belt
2 SP Radar
3 Energy Gain
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
1 Bebe's Search
3 Conductive Quarry
2 Judge

Energy

4 Special Metal
3 Basic Metal
4 Double Colorless Energy
2 Warp
1 Psychic

STRATEGY:

Basically, you want to set up a Dialga as soon as possible, and start tanking while setting up a Garchomp and the rest of your bench. When Garchomp is done, attach a Warp Energy to Dialga and switch the two. Level up and begin to snipe the bench. For Machamp I use Uxie LV.X with an Expert Belt attaached and Lucario on the bench. Just use Zen Blade for a OHKO.

Last edited:
personally i really like running conductive quarry and snowpoint temple in my dialgachomp because snowpoint helps with tanking and quarry lets you recover special metal in case dialga does get killed

personally i really like running conductive quarry and snowpoint temple in my dialgachomp because snowpoint helps with tanking and quarry lets you recover special metal in case dialga does get killed

i did have quarry in here once, but i took it out after i removed that toxitank. as for snowpoint, i traded my last one away...

---------- Post added 09/02/2010 at 11:13 PM ----------

I played Thais and it worked really well but I played 2-2 diealga

personally i like to keep to the 3-1 line because it helps to increase my chances of starting with dialga.

I'd stick with the 3-1 line, and will also suggest running Quarry, it'll help in those situations when DGX is sitting in the discard and you need (or have enough time, because the game has dragged on) to tank with Dialga again. Also a 3-1 keeps starts consistent. I might remove 1 psychic energy for a 4th DCE and maybe find a spot for Energy Exchanger?

thats what it was! Prime is right energy exchanger is such a versatile card and is uber helpful in this deck. I would definetly try to fit in a couple

i have a few things to say to that. first i would love to fit in energy exchanger, but idk what to take out. second i am not going to remove my one and only psychic energy. that is for my toxicroak which i for luxray match-ups. i run 3 dce for a reason. i get them too often. but taking out one, that spot could be better used.

Personally, i don't see a reason to use lucario, i understand it's to have uxie x ohko a machamp but that's it
and you will only be able to attack once, you won't be able to recover the uxie x after it dies so i don't know what else
advantage lucario will give you. also i suggest running energy exchanger or add in more warp energies so you can heal dialga. lastly i think dce should be maxed for the garchomp snipes.
hope that helps a bit!

i have a few things to say to that. first i would love to fit in energy exchanger, but idk what to take out. second i am not going to remove my one and only psychic energy. that is for my toxicroak which i for luxray match-ups. i run 3 dce for a reason. i get them too often. but taking out one, that spot could be better used.

My eyes decieved me i thought you ran 2 Psychichs. Anywho, the only suggestion I can offer in terms of making room for Energy Exchanger would be to remove Lucario, but by doing that, the entire structure would have to change. You'd need to add in 2-3 stadiums, and find a way to re-add Toxitank because it really is awesome.

To fit in exchanger, you could try taking out a Power Spray, a Crobat, or you could even try running a 2-1 or 1-1 line of Garchomp. Finding space in DialgaChomp really is difficult, though, I know how you feel.

I think it would be good to drop a crobat and add a drifblim fb if you are going to use lucario since it can easily net you your last couple prizes.

I wouldn't even waste your time countering machamp, even if you do run into one it won't top cut so yeah.

I found you can drop Promocroak for Dragonite FB, so then you don't need the psychic and it can be replaced with a 4th DCE.

i perfer ambipom. it has saved me way too often in many situations for me to drop it.

alright another edit:

-premier ball

+1dce

---------- Post added 09/10/2010 at 08:31 PM ----------

i am considering dropping the expert belts in favour for conductive quarry. wat u guys think?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back