Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Diamond and Pearl Card Overview 1

Diamond and Pearl Card Overview 1

So I have gone to the first prelease of Diamond and Pearl in my area, and I have to say, these cards are EVIL! I really sucked. 1/3 won/loss and in the end about 10th. But the Highlight was the last rare I pulled. It was Dialga, 1/130 set number. I was the only one to pull it in the whole tournament. :thumb:
The first thing I noticed is that several people wanted it, but I declined. Here are the stats for you.

HP: 90
LV: 68 (the new Diamond and Pearl set reentroduces several features of the oldies)
Type: Temporal Poke'mon
Energy Type: Steel (They have made basic forms of Steel and Darkness energy. You can still use the special energy but you still only have four of the special versions.)
Attacks:(My energy abbreviations: S=steel D=darkness G=grass N=normal W=water F=fire FI=Fighting, P=psychic)
Time Bellow: S 10 :Draw a card
Flash Cannon SSN 40 : You may return all Energy cards attached to Dialga to your hand if you do, remove the highest Stage Evolution card from the Defending Poke'mon and shuffle that card into your opponents attacks.
Weakness: F +20
Resistance: P
Flavor Text:
It has the power to control time. It appears in Sinnoh-region myths as an ancient deity.

Overall, I wasn't impressed. Time Bellow helps pull out you energy, but only ten damage? :confused: Too slow attack. Then Flash Cannon. Ahh. Forty damage is decent, but the second part of the attack has a heavy price. Sure, it temporarily throws that Infernape out of play but, all your energy goes away and plus Moneferno still has some punch to it, plus Diagla's weakness to fire would get its butt fried. Keep him on the bench unless it seems you have the upperhand. Tune in next week for more reviews. :pokeball:​

You don't have to post the fact that one card is bad. Maybe it's because you have lots of bad luck.

OMG what are u talking about this card rocks 3 energy for 40 is broken and u remove the highest stage u guys dont know a good card when u see one. I will not be surprised if this wins Nats

Well, just about every card based off an uber/legendary Pokemon from the GB/DS is horribly weakened in the TCG, simply because they are basic Pokemon, and the game promotes evolving Pokemon to gain an advantage. I mean, if the cards were truly as powerful as their game counterparts, no one would probably run evolution lines anymore.

Back