diamond teams

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Dragonite Forever, Aug 4, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Dragonite Forever

Dragonite Forever New Member

What is a good pokemon diamond team ?my reason for asking beacause since July of last year i have tried to make good teams but could never figure out what would work.

2. charchar

charchar New Member

salamance and dragonite are good pokemon... i guess... swampert also good, only has weakness to grass and can use ground and water to beat fire and lightning if ur gonna play hack style, i guess arceus is a good pokemon or something... im not a super expert on the games so i mighjt be wrong about some stuff.

3. vaporeon

vaporeon Moderator

I would say use your favorites and make sure your team covers all types.

4. charchar

charchar New Member

nothing bad like, pokemon with many weaknesses or with bad stats or, i should say stage 2s are good

5. vaporeon

vaporeon Moderator

Well, every Pokemon is good, you just have to find it. you want to avoid using everything else people is using. I use a Pidgeot and Zangoose on my team and do well with them. I say get yourself a Drifloon and Train it.

People use Ice and Rock type attacks like crazy, so you want to avoid using Pokemon with 4x weakness to attacks. I use Articuno anyway. Just play with your favorites like I do and do well.

6. Maguschild

Maguschild New Member

I use Infernape, Gyrados, Umbreon, Alakazam and Luxray, with a pachirisu to use pickup. Tis my current team as I'm going through Pearl for the first time. On Diamond I used Kadabra, Floatzel, Noctowl, Rapidash, Luxray and a tm slave.