Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

diamond teams

What is a good pokemon diamond team ?my reason for asking beacause since July of last year i have tried to make good teams but could never figure out what would work.

salamance and dragonite are good pokemon... i guess... swampert also good, only has weakness to grass and can use ground and water to beat fire and lightning if ur gonna play hack style, i guess arceus is a good pokemon or something... im not a super expert on the games so i mighjt be wrong about some stuff.

nothing bad like, pokemon with many weaknesses or with bad stats or, i should say stage 2s are good

Well, every Pokemon is good, you just have to find it. you want to avoid using everything else people is using. I use a Pidgeot and Zangoose on my team and do well with them. I say get yourself a Drifloon and Train it.

People use Ice and Rock type attacks like crazy, so you want to avoid using Pokemon with 4x weakness to attacks. I use Articuno anyway. Just play with your favorites like I do and do well.

I use Infernape, Gyrados, Umbreon, Alakazam and Luxray, with a pachirisu to use pickup. Tis my current team as I'm going through Pearl for the first time. On Diamond I used Kadabra, Floatzel, Noctowl, Rapidash, Luxray and a tm slave.

Back