Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

did anybody pick up DJ HERO ??? Wii Platform

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wondering if anybody picked up the game...it's pretty hard to find ppl to play online, but if somebody here picked it up for the Wii and would like to play online - post up and leave friend codes and times your available...

Thanks in advance :biggrin:

JessE :thumb:

I enjoyed playing the game. The big turn off is the price, even for the regular version.

I saw DJ Hero (Renegade Edition AKA Jay-Z vs. Eminem) for 219.00$ CDN at my local GameStop yesterday. Is that the going prixe give or take. It seems about right to me. Maybe it has 2 Turn-Tables?

I know nothing of the wii version of the game so I won't say anything about it in particular, but the PS3 version is literally "Godawful". I'm sorry, but if I can't even pass the tutorial for the game, there's something wrong.

I know nothing of the wii version of the game so I won't say anything about it in particular, but the PS3 version is literally "Godawful". I'm sorry, but if I can't even pass the tutorial for the game, there's something wrong.

take your time guy...it took me awhile to pass certain tutorials...but once you start playing on your own, piece of cake...if anybody out there has it for the Wii, please let me know, looking for people to play with???!!!???

I will definitely pick this game up once it goes on clearance since it isn't selling well. I love music games, but I don't want to pay that kind of money.

Are you playing on an HDTV by chance? If you are you most likely have to calibrate the lag settings. I would tell you how but I don't have DJ Hero... only a bunch of Guitar Hero and Rock Band games.

I found out why the prize was so high, it is because the one that I was looking at was the Deluxe "Renegade" edition. It has a bigger turn-table, more songs (supposedly around 25), a nice carrying case for your turn-table, and something else (I can't remember). The regular version is 120$ CDN.

I found out why the prize was so high, it is because the one that I was looking at was the Deluxe "Renegade" edition. It has a bigger turn-table, more songs (supposedly around 25), a nice carrying case for your turn-table, and something else (I can't remember). The regular version is 120$ CDN.

The renegade edition also comes with a stand for the turn table as well.

I picked it up for the Xbox 360. I managed to find it used, and it's a heck of a lot cheaper that way. 60 bucks, yes please!

I just got the standard DJ Hero for Wii. I am getting pretty good but, can only play on Medium atm. I will want to go online later though (after I get better:p)

smacktack15: i'll play on medium with you ??? just let me know when, I'm game !!!

:thumb:

...also in the renegade edition, you get a 2 disc-cd, featuring Eminem and Jay-Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back