Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Did you Recieve your Professor Stuff?

PokeMasterFlabface

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
Man I got my Professor Cap today...man it looks great. Its a Black cap with a White Pokeball Logo in the front, has Pokemon Professor on the side as well. Got some POP Packs as well, they sent me 20 of them. :)

Got my hat today!!!! everyone who knows me, knows a hat is an almost permenant fixture on my head and now that I got my Official Pokemon Professor hat, i will be even easier to see.....lol. Thanks PUI!!!

I got my professor notebook and it looks so trendy-cool... it makes me wanna write down my city champs adventure tomorrow on its pretty pages... Pokemon USA/Organized play rocks my socks!! <3

Its too bad i havent judged anything but local tournmants. Id like a cool professor hat. Ohh well maybe this year ill get some nice professor items. :)

I obtained two packs of Oak's Research on Friday, and then my Professor card on Saturday. I wonder why they didn't just put them in the same packaging?

Because the professor cards come from a credit card-type company, and the other merchandise comes from their warehouse...

'mom

I wish I could get me some points. I would love to get the baseball cap, I too am always wearing some kind of hat :p

i got the ID card. i haven't ordered anything yet...i'm still unsure if i want to wait for more points so i can get the shirt, or if i should just order the hat now. do points expire at a certain time?

Yay... I finally got mypoints for GenCon Staff and HJ at the Diamond Bar CC. Now to get me a hat and Stopwatch... :biggrin:

Last edited:
Yeah!! Received in the good old UK! Got my Prof energies,Prof prof oak research,the prof note book and the stopwatch. Well done POP and PUI these things give us profs an extra boost considering most of us are tied up in TO'ing and judging and we are rarely able to actually play to earn stuff! Just waiting for my polo shirt now! Well done again!!

*sighs* I want a hat..that's a hat I'd actually wear places. I need to get the POR and Energies too, I don't even have an ID or anything...because I can't get points..lol. All I can do is judge, and their aren't many Premier Event Judging opertunities for a 15 year old, it's really depressing, oh well, one day they will implement it...one day..

PokeMontoya said:
I love how my questions dont get answered :frown:

Ha! Hey, I know what you mean! Well, from what I understand, the best thing you can do is email [email protected] and see if you get an answer. Mike said he was working on awarding judge credits, so it may take a while until they are all straightened around.

back to topic: I ordered the polo shirt, but I've only received my professor card so far. Hope it comes soon.

Got the extra 2 pens yesterday! What great follow-up.

Note - the stopwatch is not real exciting....or else I can not figure out how to use it right.

I would not order a 2nd one - or a first one if I had other options.

Thanks

Vince

Agh, more details about the stopwatch, please...does it not come with instructions? Is the display hard to view, or...?

That was going to be next on my 'want list' after the polo shirt...:(

thanks,
'mom

A. It is small
B. It is not a count-down timer, but an athletic-style stopwatch
C. The varying modes are tough and do not clearly show what the watch is doing.
D. Maybe I am just getting old, but, it did not thrill me.
E. Go for the hat, or the notebook, or the pens, which were ALL great!

Vince

1. Shirts were shipped separately, as I didn't have sizes from people at the time the orders were pulled. All outstanding shirt orders were shipped yesterday and should be to you by the end of the week (international may take a little longer).

2. The stopwatches were a last minute addition to the list, replacing something else that cost MUCH more than we would have liked it to. There are instructions with the watch. We didn't really get a chance to play with them much before they were ordered, and we had to keep cost in mind.

As our programs become more and more successful, budgets increase accordingly. After looking at the healthy growth of the League program, I can tell you that the next League cycle will be bigger and better than the Sevii Islands seasons (I start work on it next month). The same will hold true for the Professor Program. The more successful it is, the more it justifies spending extra money on it.

Back