Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dig Well?

I'm looking for a card that does what PL Blastiose (2/127)'s poke-power does, but for any type of energy. It doesn't have to be a pokemon, could be a supporter or anything. I basically want to use PL Delcatty to put 2 energys on top of my deck and attach them to a pokemon that turn. Is there such a card? Is it too broken to exist?

well, togekiss GE when you play it from your hand lets you look at the top 10 cards of your deck and attach all basic energy you find there to your pokemon in any way you like.

Raikou SW has an attack that discards top three cards of your deck, if any of them are lightning energy you get to attach them to one of your pokemon.

Salamance from AR does this, but only with one energy at a time, but it does do any and attach to any.

Yeah I did think of togekiss after posting, the only problem is that it's only when I play it to evolve. Raikou seems promising, I'll look into that too. Thanks everyone!

I think Infernape SF has a power to get 4 Fire energy and attach them. I'm not so sure about the details. I just came across it when trying to find a use for the new Ninetails (UL).

Infernape SF doesnt care if they are anywhere near the top of the deck. You search your deck for them. And its a coming-into-play coin-flip.

Infernape SF doesnt care if they are anywhere near the top of the deck. You search your deck for them. And its a coming-into-play coin-flip.

I never said near the top of the deck. -.- Anyways. Interviewer's Question's is another idea, but you'll not be able to attach them ALL to your pokemon. Maybe if it's combined with feraligatr prime with :water:? And Jirachi to use it twice? I dunno really.

I never said near the top of the deck. -.- Anyways. Interviewer's Question's is another idea, but you'll not be able to attach them ALL to your pokemon. Maybe if it's combined with feraligatr prime with :water:? And Jirachi to use it twice? I dunno really.

You didn't, but the OP was looking to combo it with Delcatty PL to put energies in play.

Electivire was what I originally considered, I just didn't like the fact that you have to end your turn. These are all good suggestions, I researched it a bit and just wondered if anyone else had any better ideas than what I had found. So far salamance with delcatty seems the most plausible, though you can only attach one. Better than nothing I guess!

Electivire was what I originally considered, I just didn't like the fact that you have to end your turn. These are all good suggestions, I researched it a bit and just wondered if anyone else had any better ideas than what I had found. So far salamance with delcatty seems the most plausible, though you can only attach one. Better than nothing I guess!
Thought so. I'm not sure what you're trying to make here, but if you can pseudo salamance you can use the power twice if you've got two out.

Back