Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Disabled Psychic Penguins!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mca3

I have been working on this Rogue deck for ALMOST 3 Months, it is a pretty good combo. I think I have the trainer line down pat, even though it looks a little weird. Let me know what you think!!!:thumb:
*Where can I add a Wager???

16 Pokemon:

3-2-3 Empoleon
2-2 Mismagius
4 Sableye CG (Starter)

28 Supporters/Trainers/Stadiums/Tools:
4 Celios
4 Roesannes
2 Island Hermits ( Helps me ALOT and Keeps G/G form Telepassing)
2 Castaway
2 Stevens
4 Rare Candy
2 Night Maintenance
1 Warp point
3 Lake Boundry
4 Cessation Crystal

16 Energy:
4 DRE
2 Scramble
8 Water
2 Psy OR 2 WP ( MORE testing to find out better choice)

STRATEGY: You want to start with Sableye CG and WRECK there Starter. While Abusing with Sableye, set-up Empoleons AND/OR Mismagiuses on the Bench. This deck is built to ABUSE Lake boundry on your opponent. Mismagius uses the DREs for her Patent Psywave to OHKO G or G and Empoleon can OHKO Mag or Blaziken with Lake Boundry while SPREADING some Damge around. I HAVE GOT to ABUSE Cessation Crystal to SHUT DOWN most decks out there. I built this deck back in MID January (because of the RISE of G/G and Fire Truck). I kinda SWITCHED back-and-forth between decks, BUT this one stayed on my mind for some reason. So, I continued to work on it and try to PERFECT it. PLEASE let me know what you think, and some advice to IMPROVE this deck. I ONLY Run Rogues at Tournaments, I hope this one will help me at Reg.

I should have ran it at States, BUT I am a NOOB!!! I tend to FIX my Mistakes!!!:thumb:
THANK YOU for your Comments/Fixes!

Last edited:
- 2 Psychic/Wp
+1 Water
+1 Scramble

-3 Island Hermit
+1 Steven's Advice
+2 POV

-1 Lake Boundry
+1 Warp Point

take out:
2 lake boundary
1 cessation crystal
1 scott

add in:
1 island hermit
1 strength charm
2 pluspower

try using absol instead of sableye in playtesting 4 lake boundary is way overkill

Flygon999, the Island Hermit helps for when I have SOMETHING great prized, and for G/G, Remember, I though you ran them too.

Good Point Elekid, I have A LOT of Success with Sableye CG as A Starter, he does SO much!!!

holonnwp is better than psy, because u got DRE on mismagius, and holon wp helps you against gallade (sonic blade).

Yeah, I just tested it back to figure on which to use. After TEST PLAY, I am either goingt orun with Empo/Mismagius (NO Starter) OR Empoleon/ 2 Mawile GE/ Sableye Start. Which would be BETTER???

Because I having Probs getting Empos out due to NOT having enough lines!!!

I am NOT betraying Sableye!!! I just need to decide for whats better and MORE consistant!!!

I think it would be better if you ran absol start, i used to use have a deck with empoleon and mismagius...... but it didnt work out so good because mismagius is so weak.. It's only good one for one shot and if youre lucky two... so if you want the deck to work better with your pokemon, you should run absol IMO... Mismagius in my deck only lasted a week or so until i dropped it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back