Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Disrupterein

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowlion

I like to play decks that have an annoying factor bout them to taunt my opponent. I made this lil deck to see how things might work.

4 Absol
3 Kyrogre
4-3-4 Walrein
2-2 Claydol

3 Roseanne's Research
3 Bebe's Search
4 T.G. Mars
2 T.G Wager
3 Rare Candy
3 Dusk Ball
2 Night Maintenance
2 Warp Point

3 Call Energy
13 Water Energy

Not my serious deck, but thought would be fun to try and play a unused pokemon based around a disruptive strategy.

It is pretty easy attack their hand with Absol, Mars, Wager, and Walrein (even better if they dont discard they are paralyzed). He only does 70 but that can 2Hit any pokemon pretty much and he has 130 himself and weak to metal (which is just now getting a lil bit of play). Kyrogre is there to help Walrein either power up energy faster or spread some damage around letting Walrein knockout the defending pokemon a lil easier. Well thanks and let me know what you think and maybe how to improve it.

EDIT-
Well since guess this semi fun deck must be perfect LOL I made a change myself -1 Wager +1 Bebe deck changed above to represent this change.

Last edited:
I recommend super scoop up's for more chances on Walrein.

Hand disruption is fun, and to a certain extent effective, but Claydol really hurts decks like this. For that reason, I recommend LA Mesprit!

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back