Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ditto 17/102 HS Triumphant

Crinus

Its pokebody makes it where the opponent can only have 4 benched Pokemon and if their is 5, then the opponent discards a pokemon and all cards attached to it.

How viable is this card? Does it Pokebody work from the bench? Which I assume does.

the downside to such a card is catcher fodder for an easy knock out, although how critical would this card be late in a game?

Does making your opponent only use 4 slots on the bench impact an outcome at all?

Last edited:
I remeber people talking about this card. The idea I think people had was a way to stop full damage being done with pokemon like Cinccino, Jumpluff, and Victini. other than that i'd say its a risky play because its catcher bait, low hp, kyerum can 2hko it. The good thing though is that it disrupts the opponent's field forcing them to discard there bench sitters.
Posted with Mobile style...

Pair it with seeker to majorly disrupt the bench. They only get three slots, you get five. It's pure evil

Ditto, Seeker, Catcher -> Drifblim, or why not KO whatever is active or you bring active.

You just made at least half of their Pokémon exit play. Surely that´s going to make an impact?
They can usually discard something useless with Ditto, but when you add two Pokémon to the list of Pokémon exiting play, it can be quite interesting to play out for both sides.
It's not quite the impact Game Over could have on the game in MD-on, but it´s not bad.

Back