Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Do i have a unique or rare cacnea error card

Chrisnorat

So i have a cacnea 67/127 card with a description error. It has a combee 71/127 cards description saying "The trio is together from birth. It constantly gathers honey from flowers to please vespiquen." As far as i have been able to find this is unique and i am wondering 2 things. 1 is has anybody here seen or heard of this before and 2 how much would a card with this error be worth?

Last edited:
I know that the dragons exalted hoppip card also had this incident. the corrected version was run as the last production run for dragons exalted and was more valuable than the error one because the corrected one was harder to find. price wise the hoppip is $5-10 for the correced and $.10 for the error if you are lucky.

Uh... I don't think so, for either of these.
All of the scans of Hoppip DRE that I can find online have the correct flavor text, including our own, and I know our scan is from when the set first came out, not from any "last print run".

Chrisnorat, it would help if you gave the set name, but I was able to track it down as Platinum.

This is not a known error and it's much more likely that you have a counterfeit card than an error like that.
A picture of the card would help.

Back