Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Do Target B/W games still come with Lucario codes?

Do copies of Black and White sold in American Target stores still come with codes for Justified Lucario? I've heard conflicting answers to this; most sites (such as Bulbapedia) list the event as having run from January to April, but Serebii (who didn't even report it until May 22) lists it as running through September. I know you can still use the code through October 4, but I need clarification on whether or not the games are still being sold with the codes in them. I went to my local Target and asked; they had no idea. Does anyone for sure?

Thanks!

Just check the box wrapper, from what I've seen it will indicate it on there. Otherwise just don't buy any random copy, as then you'll risk losing out.

Just check the box wrapper, from what I've seen it will indicate it on there. Otherwise just don't buy any random copy, as then you'll risk losing out.
I found this picture; looks like it's an orange sticker with Lucario's face on it, placed over one of Reshiram/Zekrom's wings.

These stickers were definitely absent from all the copies they had in the Target I went to (the electronics employee opened up the cabinet to try to answer my question). So these marked games with the codes inside are still being sold at some Target stores?

I found this picture; looks like it's an orange sticker with Lucario's face on it, placed over one of Reshiram/Zekrom's wings.

These stickers were definitely absent from all the copies they had in the Target I went to (the electronics employee opened up the cabinet to try to answer my question). So these marked games with the codes inside are still being sold at some Target stores?

Yep, that's the sticker.

It's been a few months, but I remember seeing some at my Target back then...dunno, maybe they only had a limited amount or something? Usually as a promotion draws near the end copies with it will run out would be my guess.

I'd say check at another Target, as each Target will have different stock. Or (the more risky option), check around ebay or something, as people do sell codes sometimes...of course whether the code works or not despite what the seller says is the risk you take though as each code is unique.

I haven't seen them at any Target for months now, since maybe March or April. I picked up another copy of Black for the Lucario back around the start of the promotion and was surprised to find that the "sticker" is actually printed to the cover of the game. The proper cover was printed to the backside though, which is nice.

Back