Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Do you want to be perfect in every way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfect0ne

Well, My friends were bugging me that I should make a pokemon site to teach everyone how to be an accomplished player in all aspects of the TCG. They want me to do CoTDs (which i do on pojo, unless the card is way too lame or i forget :p ) and tell everyone everything I know about the TCG. I told them that that would take too long and that i should keep everything to myself, to be the best or whatever. I just want to know how many people would be interested in reading an article or whatever, on my knowledge of the TCG. Of course it will be frequently edited, as I would remember something that i left out, and I would probably post copies on many websites. I just don't want to start something that will take months and nobody reads it... :p

Why not break it out into sub-topics and post them one by one, as they are written?

Well I may do that, but first I would love to know if the pokemon fanatic masses would be interested. Thanx for a reply though.

Anyone reading this: Just Say "I would" if you would like me to do this.

Well, we'd rather have some kind of discussion than just a "vote" or poll.

If all you want is to vote, PM or e-mail PerfectOne.

Well, I am all for it and

(for pop)

the reason is that I just started playing the game again so I am still really scetchy on rules and what is good.

Treecko

i guess it would be ok, but arent you showing off a bit? well w/e, it would be interesting to read.

As 'Pop requested above, please send your 'vote' via email or private message rather than making a whole thread of 'yes, I want to read this'. Any further answers like this without any discussion will be deleted; thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

'mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back