Do you want to be perfect in every way?

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by Perfect0ne, Nov 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perfect0ne

Perfect0ne New Member

Well, My friends were bugging me that I should make a pokemon site to teach everyone how to be an accomplished player in all aspects of the TCG. They want me to do CoTDs (which i do on pojo, unless the card is way too lame or i forget :p ) and tell everyone everything I know about the TCG. I told them that that would take too long and that i should keep everything to myself, to be the best or whatever. I just want to know how many people would be interested in reading an article or whatever, on my knowledge of the TCG. Of course it will be frequently edited, as I would remember something that i left out, and I would probably post copies on many websites. I just don't want to start something that will take months and nobody reads it... :p

2. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Why not break it out into sub-topics and post them one by one, as they are written?

3. Perfect0ne

Perfect0ne New Member

Well I may do that, but first I would love to know if the pokemon fanatic masses would be interested. Thanx for a reply though.

Anyone reading this: Just Say "I would" if you would like me to do this.

4. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Well, we'd rather have some kind of discussion than just a "vote" or poll.

If all you want is to vote, PM or e-mail PerfectOne.

5. treecko_332

treecko_332 New Member

Well, I am all for it and

(for pop)

the reason is that I just started playing the game again so I am still really scetchy on rules and what is good.

Treecko

6. Pablo

Pablo New Member

i guess it would be ok, but arent you showing off a bit? well w/e, it would be interesting to read.

7. Turbo Blastoise

Turbo Blastoise New Member

Sure, if the writers post useful information that I can use in my game, sure I'll read it.

8. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

As 'Pop requested above, please send your 'vote' via email or private message rather than making a whole thread of 'yes, I want to read this'. Any further answers like this without any discussion will be deleted; thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

'mom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.