2 Night M.
2 SSU
4 Bebe's
2 Cynthia's Plan
1 Premier Ball

Energy: 14
4 Call
8 Fighting
1 Grass(If i need to attack with Ninjask)
1 Multi (If i ever need to attack with Azelf)
Strategy: You use Gliscor X/regular to hit them with a special conidtion or straight damage and then you run away and bring out Shedinja.. If they want to ko Shedinja.. they will take 4 Damage counters.. If you oppoent is within ko by poison, you simply Use Gliscor's first attack and run from then back to your hand assuring the X will not be ko'd.

Last edited:
Awesome! There are just way too many decks in the new set to keep count!

Can't wait to see what you have for Dragonite!

lol its not that special lol...
I guess noone is noticing that this deck is decent lol....
Maybe I should of inculded an article to get posts = /

There is a ninjask lol

and I was joking.. cuz it seems like the only way you are getting posts these days.. is if you put "article included"

So your not really doing big damage to knock them out, you are relying on them to KO the shedninja and take 40 damage + poison/etc?

What if they snipe your bench instead of knocking out shedninja? What if they only fully evolve on of their main attackers? 130HP Stage 2's are going to be able to withstand a few of the 40s and poison/burn.

I feel the game has headed in the direction where you need big damage to knock out the big HP, big DMG Pokemon. This deck has neither big HP or big DMG. I'm not trying to rain on your parade. It's a fun idea, but I don't see how competitive it could be.

Prove me wrong ;)

Good luck with the deck.

I just don't see the deck taking prizes when it needs to. Even when the combo works, you aren't KOing them back and they are taking an easy prize (60HP).

Cool this is like a new aged polistall. I have to try this. I would play 2-2 glisgar instead of 3-1 because it seems like you use the lv.x more.

^ya..
and I dont ALWAYS have to use the burn/poison attack Prime.. I do to 80 for 2, or 90 with Buck's..
im 6-3 with this deck, I have lost one game: 5 Heads on 1 turn with Dragonite, T2 Plox lol(this deck is HP-On), and the Politoed deck because I made a misplay in calculating damage..
I can try and probably fit in some pluspowers.

That is not bad. 80 for 2 is pretty decent. Oh wait, Gliscor Lv.X's come into play power makes the defending Poisoned and Paralyzed. That's hot. Forget Shedninja, I would just focus on status effects and 80 for 2.

GL with the deck.

^lol the shedinja is because you can do your 60 switch with the x or if you wanna put it back in your hand with Gliscor's 1st attack. it really does work remarkably well
This deck is my favorite out of all the new decks tested.

THANK YOU!!!! You are awesome-er for creating a deck with shedinja in it!!!!

I would recommend a toxicroak so they cannot use a healer.

Extremely creative imo. I really hate it's weakness(Kingdra) though, but hopefully these decks will stray players from going Kingdra all the time. So you think this deck could consistently beat the Politoad deck? Just wondering. I thought Poli>Gliscor/Shedinja but idk.

I actually prefer the 3-2-2 Gliscor/Lv. X line with 3-2-2 Lucario/Lv. X line and 2 Azelf.
You switch off between Stance and Gliscor Lv. Xs power to keep on making yourself immune each turn. With Super Scoop Ups it actually seems like a really good deck.

Elm: seems good,
DeathBerry: The level x's attack lets me switch with the bench.. so I can save face there..
not sure how it does vs ToadStool because I have not tested them together yet.

Gliscor and Shaymin maybe??

Shaymin LV.42 – Grass – HP70
Basic Pokemon

[G] Flower Aroma: 10 damage. Remove 2 damage counters from Shaymin, and the Defending Pokemon is now Asleep.
[G][C] Damage Aid: 30 damage. If the Defending Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition, this attack does an additional 50 damage. Then, remove all Special Conditions from the Defending Pokemon.

Weakness: Fire (+20)
Resistance: Water (-20)
Retreat: 1

Thanks for the post and list. It is too bad the whole world doesn't get the cards at the same time. Post are slow on all poke' web sites now between nats and worlds as people test and prepare. Anyway, here are my thoughts and questions. First, it is an interesting status stall concept. The Gliscor line looks good. Azelf looks like a standard card for any deck. I really like the nijask discard attack plus the power is good. I would want to play more than 1. The water weakness on Gliscor and low HP in both lines appear to be the decks biggest down sides. Now my questions, have you tested agaist water like empoleon? If yes what were the results? I have no clue what bucks or cynthia's does, can you help here?

I will get buck/cynthia in a sec....
but umm... i havent tested v DP-On Emp.. cuz idk a list for it yet...
im not really testing v Plox/GG until i find a sufficient list that could work DP on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back