Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Does anyone have any detailed scans to the expansion symbols for EX: Trainer Kit 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysterioustrainer

Does anyone have any detailed scans to the cards or even just the expansion symbols for EX: Trainer Kit 2? I am needed them in preperation for documents such as the Modified Legal Card List. Of course I don't know if it has been officially released yet. Any help is useful.

My Local store just received them today o_O They are on sale, It comes with a booster Pack, not sure which one. The 2 Cards on top (Plusle and Minum) are foil and the coin is blue. Gotta go get it tomorow :D

i'm gessing that half will have a blue minun symble and the plusle half will have a red minun symble. just saying that the symbles will be like the other trainer kit

Denis said:
My Local store just received them today o_O They are on sale, It comes with a booster Pack, not sure which one. The 2 Cards on top (Plusle and Minum) are foil and the coin is blue. Gotta go get it tomorow :D
Could you provide pics/scans of these in this thread?

I thouhgt people said they had them at stores already

FRLG Charmeleon 31
EM Grumpig 30
EM Spoink 65

I thumbed through it once when I opened it. But it'll be nice that there are non-delta when the new Charizard line comes out. (if you NEED to play that card)

Hmm, do the reprinted cards in this collection still have their previous set logos on them? Like Celio's network? Does that mean that when FRLG is rotated out, that if this collection is legal (kind of like how latios/latias collection is legal now), that those cards in the collection will be legal if they have the plusle/minun logo on them?

Celio was already going to be reprinted in Miracle Crystal, so it would've been legal anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back