Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

dogland deck list help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there this is a deck I'm working on for states I've been switching ideas a lot and now I'm torn between ideas.
Ill start with the deck list and explain.

Pokemon 11
2 landorus ex
1 mewtwo ex
1 terrakion nvi
1 bouffalant (gold breaker)
1 emolga (call for family)
1 lillipup bw 80/114
1 lillipup bw 81/114
1 herdier bw 82/114
2 stoutland bcr (supporter lock)

Supporters 10
2 N
2 bianca
2 juniper
2 skyla
1 cheren
1 cilan

Trainers 27
2 ultraball
2 heavy ball
2 eveolite
2 aspertia gym
2 rarecandy
3 switch
2 recycle
2 energy switch
1 super rod
2 ether
2 pokedex
3 catcher
1. Gold potion (acespec)
1 super scoop up

Energy 12
4 dce
8 fighting

So the main focus is either trying to spread damage around early with landorus ex
Or trying to go for a supporter lock wich I've had a lot of success with at league but states is
A whole other ballpark. 1 like the two variants of lillipup because one puts and item card from
Discard pile into my hand. While the other let's me draw a card both have been very uselful
In certain situations. The emolga allows me to set up my bench pretty fast and it dosnt have a retreat
Wich is really uselful. When I've been able to lock supporters it really messes there game up
They have to rely on drawing into cards or catchers and force catchering to use supporters
Makes for a better late game. I recently switched to the etherdex and I like a lot I just don't know how
To make it more conssistant. I do setup pretty fast but if I run into problems its usually draw.
If I were to change anything id take out etherdex and add

1 mewtwo
2 tornadus ex
1 energy retrieval
2 plus powers

My question is what doi take out to add a mewtwo and your overall opinions to the deck.
I feel a landorus matchup could be bad but no one in my meta runs it. I've gone up against
Blastoise keldeo many times if I get the lock down they never set up. I've played against
Hooh and had great success. Kling kland pls and cobalion I've had easy wins if I lock them.
I kill rayeels with snipes on tynamos and eels to kill the engine and it shuts them down.
The only thing I haven't played is a variant of a landorus ex so suggestions welcome thanks.

Last edited:
if you have 59 cards then u should add the tournadus right now its getting hard to kill with aspertia gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back