Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

DonChamp isn't THAT bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cbankerjirachi

Hey people! I'm a bit new at this "Thread Making" so let me know how it is and maybe how I can improve it.

About a month ago I went 4-1 at Rockford's CC's and in ALL THE POSSIBLE IRONY I happened to lose to a deck that rhymes with.... Muk's Whomp.... yeah, I can't believe it either. But it was a pretty bad start... no good supporters and stuck with Seeker and Super Scoop Up too early... had to fend off with one Machamp and I lost to a Uxie Lv.X, with DCE, Expert Belt, and Lucario C to aid it with x2 weakness.

This is how it went:
Round 1 - Donked something with Electabuzz
Round 2 - Hard fight against a Pidgeot/Abombasnow(heavy DCE)
Round 3 - Lost to Muk's Whomp
Round 4 - Donked something with Crobat G
Round 5 - Fought against a deck with Tyranitar Prime and Drapion Lv.X (bad start, caught up)

Some people like to use DonChamp, I don't know why, I use DialgaChomp now, but all I know is that the people who may want to make it into Top Cut with luck could use my deck... modify it how you want but here it is!

POKEMON
2 Machop TM
2 Machop SF
3 Machoke TM
2 Machamp SF
2 Machamp Prime
2 Phanphy CoL
2 Donphan Prime
2 Uxie LA
1 Spiritomb AR
1 Azelf LA

ENERGY
10 Fighting Energy
2 Double Colorless Energy HS

TRAINERS, SUPPORTERS, STADIUMS
2 Warp Point N/A MD
1 Switch HS
1 Super Scoop Up UL
1 Energy Exchanger UD
3 Pokemon Communication HS
2 Rare Candy UL
2 Expert Belt AR
1 Luxury Ball SF
3 Seeker TM
1 Twins TM
2 Bebe's Search RR
3 Prof. Oak's New Theory HS
2 Looker's Investigation PL
1 Palmer's Contribution SV
1 Pokemon Collector HS
1 Interviewer's Questions UL
2 Broken Time-Space PL​

I probably know what you're thinking... why are you using this?! why are you using that?! Well, if you comment I can give you a reason. For example, I use Energy Exchanger because I may need a DCE or a Fighting Energy for Machamp or Donphan.... also I only use 2 DCE because...
1. Lost Remover
2. Was having trouble making room
May I recommend 11 or 12 Fighting Energy because I have come up with no energies in a time of need and usually when I use Interviewer's Questions I get either 6 energy or 1 energy. P.S. I hope this was somewhat decent and not time-wasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back