HGSS-on DonChamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfroke

Pokemon: 17
3-2-3 Machamp Prime
3-3 Donphan Prime
3 Cleffa
(I think its a low pokemon count, but I'm not sure what others I can put in)

T/T/S: 31
4 PKMN Communication
3 PKMN Collector
3 Elm's
3 PONT
1 Juniper
1 FSL
1 Interviewers Questions
2 Ruins of Alph
4 Power Plus
2 Switch
3 SSU
2 Seeker
2 Rare Candy

Energies: 12
8 Fighting
4 DCE

Rotom is there to rescue anything vital in my prizes.
The pokedex is so that I don't get rid of anything useful to my prizes using rotom
But other than that, its the same song and dance.
well fight, whatever. >.>
anything i should take out or add?
I'm keeping that rotom, he's MY friend! D:

I want to put 4 Power Plus in here, help me find a place for them?

Last edited:
I think Pokedex is useless in this deck and truthfully idk if you want a starter in this deck since it works without it. If you do take those out then add a 2-1-2 line if Reuniclus or a 1-1-1 line of Reuniclus +1 Rare Candy and + 1 Juniper. Also I would advise you take out a machoke and a the interviewer's Q's for 2 Energy Searches

you do know energy search only gets a basic energy right? o.o
and I can do without renuclus, he's cute and all but 'd end up using him as fodder >.>
like wanting him dead so that i can waste more time xD

Er.. I think you need a thicker line of Donphan and thinner line of Machamp. Donphan is mainly used for early game and Machamp for late game.

-1-2-1 Machamp Line
+1-1 Donphan
+2 Rare Candy

I like the Cleffa. Not sure about the Rotom and Alt Litograph though since youll be getting early KO's with Donphan. A very thin line of Reuniclus is very good, Donphan's EQ damage stacks on your bench. Paired with Seeker, insta heal! :D

-2 Alt Litograph
-1 Rotom (I know he's cool and all but I'd rather use this badboy with decks that require a LOT of setup)
+1-0-1 Reuniclus
+1 Interviewer's Questions

Also..
-2 Pokedex
+2 Dual Ball (to feed your poke com) OR +2 Pokeballs (I'm liking this more than Dual Ball atm)

Can we work on on a thin line on Donphan? He's kinda hard to come by right now. And I wanna center it around Machamp too.
and again, Reuniclus isn't my cup o' tea.

Can we work on on a thin line on Donphan? He's kinda hard to come by right now. And I wanna center it around Machamp too.
and again, Reuniclus isn't my cup o' tea.

I don't mean to be rude but if we play with a thin line of Donphan, we're basically ignoring Donphan's strength which is to strike fast and hard. We won't be striking anywhere near "fast" if we're playing a thin line simply because it will be too inconsistent. Yes, we may play with a thick line of Machamp. I suggest you proxy a Donphan though.

Anyways, please get rid of pokedex.

I don't mean to be rude but if we play with a thin line of Donphan, we're basically ignoring Donphan's strength which is to strike fast and hard. We won't be striking anywhere near "fast" if we're playing a thin line simply because it will be too inconsistent. Yes, we may play with a thick line of Machamp. I suggest you proxy a Donphan though.

Anyways, please get rid of pokedex.

I think i see what you're saying. I'll be a while, but i gotta get one before prices rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back