Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Unlimited Donk Decks Just Became More Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormFront

Next Destinies brought us 2 new cards that greatly help unlimited donk decks in the form of Shiftry and Level Ball. Shiftry, while bad in our current format is incredible in an unlimited format thanks to the amazing draw, search and most notably the use of Broken Time Space. Allowing his ability to be continually reused until it clears all pokemon from the field. Best of all the deck doesn't even require energy to work. His partner in crime is Porygon 2 from Great Encounters.

POKEMON
3-3-3 Shiftry ND (What version of Seedot or Nuzleaf is used doesn't matter)
3 Porygon TR-48
3 Porygon2 GE-49
2 Uxie LA

Trainers
4 Broken Time Space
4 Seeker
4 Erika
3 Computer Search
4 Item Finder
4 Level Ball
1 Luxury Ball
4 Professor Oak
4 Quick Ball
4 Scoop Up
3 Super Scoop Up
4 Vs Seeker

Last edited:
Bill is a Supporter. Erika would be better for those spots. And I'd think you'd need more Porygons to make this work...

Bill is a Supporter. Erika would be better for those spots. And I'd think you'd need more Porygons to make this work...

More Porys or preferably some Azelf (2-2 Proy tends to be fine with the 1 Azelf)

I don't really care for Shiftry since it relies on flip and is a stage 2, and Drifblim tends to do the job better IMO.

Scott can be deadly with Porydonk decks (search 3 Seeker can finish the game)

porydonk is much better and consistent with drifblim.. even pidgeot from jungle is better than shiftry since you can throw in surprise time machine with the mix of pidgeot from FR/LG..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back