Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

donphan deck for next season juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.

GengarIsBeast

this is my first deck help thing so please if you have any help on how to format the stuff better that would ne nice :)

pokemon:

4-4 donphan prime
3-1 uxie x
1-1 manectric PL
1-1 ERL
1 azelf LA
1 chatot MD

T/S/S:

1 bench shield
4 pokemon communication
3 expert belts
3 defenders
2 judge
3 BTS
1 luxury ball
2 warp points
2 lucians assignment
4 pokemon collector
2 bebe's search
1 PONT

energy:
11 fighting
3 electric

grand total: 60 :smile:
so you wanna try to donk them in the begining but if you cant then you just keep tanking donphans untill you can set down the ERL and attach and energy and maybe even lucians the other energy for a suprise for the win
any help with this please
keep in mind that its going to be played competitively in the juniors if that changes any prospective
4 collectors are for consistency

Overall i think it is a pretty good list for Juniors though there can be some changes made.

I like the idea of Defenders but i'm sorta Iffy on them since they can be taken out for more important things.

So far here are the changes i think you could make.

-2 Judge (You don't need to be playing this is a deck that doesn't have Claydol and can't recover like Sablock can)
-2 Pokemon Communication (Great card but alot of the time you won't have one or you will need the pokemon in your hand so it would just be better to play a higher Bebe's count.)
-3 Defenders (Good card but there are other things that could be played in it's place that make a bigger impact.)
-1 Fighting Energy (10 is plenty for consistent draw into it)

+1-1 Manectric Line (Makes it so you can more consistently get it out early game without fear of being sniped or killing yourself)
+2 Bebe's Search (Makes searching for things easier under trainer lock, And you can get rid of useless Supporters or Trainers unlike Communication for an Uxie drop if needed)
+1 Lucian's Assignment (for more consistent draw of it and lets you use ERL more often if needed or faster)
+1 Warp Point (Pretty much the same and Lucian's)
+1 Bench Shield (So you don't have to worry if you cant get Manectric)
+1 Lighting Energy (lets you get out ERL faster and so that you can use Manectric If you want without worrying about energy Shortage)

Hopefully this helps you with your deck so you can rock Juniors! :D

thanks alot for your time. i was thinking the same thing for the defenders

another thing i was wondering about is putting in 2 mesprit LA.... it seems like a good idea hahah

and this is for my little brother :) but yes i hope he does well in the little people division

Mesprit is OKAY but seeing as you will probably have 2 Donphans, 1 Uxie, 1 Manectric and then leaving a space for a ERL drop i think it won't be needed since you will be filling your bench fast and the room can be used for something better. But situations may call for it so that would be your call but personally i wouldn't put them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back