Donphan Prime/Machamp Prime MD-On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solemn_Party

This is post Triumphant.

Donphan/Machamp:
60 Cards:

Pokemon: 22
3-2-2/1-1 Machamp Prime (TR-TR-2TR/1SF-SF)
3-3 Donphan Prime
3 Crobat G
2-1 Uxie
1 Azelf

T/S/S: 29
2 Cyrus's Conspiracy
4 TGI Poketurn
2 Pokemon Collectors
4 Pokemon Communications
2 Bebe's Search
3 Energy Exchange Unit
1 Palmer's Contribution
2 Expert Belt
1 Luxury Ball
1 Premier Ball
4 BTS
3 Rare Candy

Energies: 9
5 Fighting
4 DCE

Strategy:
Generally uses donphan prime for quick knock outs, hitting your bench at least once while setting up a machomp/machoke. Eventually play Machamp Prime, to switch out Donphan for the Machamp, moving all energies to him, and attaching a DCE for his first attack, but his second attack for 2 fighting and 2 colorless hit for 100+ 10 for each pokemon on your bench that has damage on it. Crobat + Poketurns to finish off pokemon that Donphan doesn't OHKO.

Machop - Fighting - HP 60
Basic Pokemon
[F] One-Two Punch: 10 damage. Flip a coin, if heads this attack does an additional 10 damage.
[F][F][F] Mach Pitch: 50 damage.
Weakness: Psychic (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

Machoke - Fighting - HP 90
Stage 1 - Evolves from Machop
[F] Knuckle Down: 30 damage. This attack’s damage bypasses all effects on the opponent’s Active Pokemon.
[F][F][C] Strength: 60 damage.
Retreat: 2

Machamp (Prime) - Fighting - HP 150
Stage 2 - Evolves from Machoke
Poke-Power: Fighting Touch
You can use this power once during your turn if this Pokemon is on your Bench. Move all Fighting Energy attached to your Active Pokemon onto this Pokemon. If you move any Energy, switch this Pokemon with your Active Pokemon.
[F][C][C] Crush Punch: 60 damage. Discard 1 Special Energy attached to your opponent’s Active Pokemon.
[F][F][C][C] Macho Buster: Does 100 damage plus an additional 10 damage times the number of your Benched Pokemon with damage counters on them.
Retreat: 3

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the card to come out, honestly. I just wanted some feedback. After a second look, I might consider the sandslash. Just Sandshrew start would suck.

I'm waiting for the card to come out, honestly. I just wanted some feedback. After a second look, I might consider the sandslash. Just Sandshrew start would suck.

To be quiet honest, starting (in my opinion) is the hardest part of the game. I like running about 15 basic pokemon and still start with 1 for a good majority of those matches. So I dropped the number some and just got more t/s/s's and started doing better. point- starting is only for a moment, and once it's done, you should only do better. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back