2 Switch
2 Poke Gear
3 Catcher

4 Fighting
4 DCE
3 Rainbow

Any help is appreciated. :D

Strategy:
get Donphan out first to start up some damage, keep attaching fighting energy to be able to do 90 dmg and stop hurting my bench, while attacking with Donphan i need to get out a Teddiursa and a Zorua <- (don't set Zorua if your going against a mew deck it only takes up bench space)
attach the DCE to Ursaing because I should have Ursaring in play by now, using them communications or by drawing into it. and next is Zoroark attach a DCE to him for back up, i use him for dragons and Beartic and some others too probably but i haven't tested against many decks >.> It's no good against Mew that's for sure. With rainbow any Ursaring without damage can get an energy and the one damage it needs to use it's body Berserk and put its damage count from 30 to 90 and from 60 to 120 (first attack discards your opponents top card of their deck, its nice disruption going on there)
Cleffa is for starting up of course everyone knows Cleffa and what she does.

:)

I would take out a Juniper and a PONT for 1 more Pluspower and a Professor Elm's Training Method. Take out an Ursaring Prime for a Tornadus. I'm surprised you don't have any Professor Elm's Training Methods in a stage 1 deck.

I would take out a Juniper and a PONT for 1 more Pluspower and a Professor Elm's Training Method. Take out an Ursaring Prime for a Tornadus. I'm surprised you don't have any Professor Elm's Training Methods in a stage 1 deck.

I use to but my bf recommended useing communications instead, and i hear tornadus isn't that good
its okay i suppose
i do need another plus power yes that would be nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back