Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dont You Love Birthday Parties???

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_pokemon

I hate them!! I just got back from a 5 year old birthday's* my little brothers freind* in the goody bags there was 2 pokemon packs. i got 2 platnuim packs 1 with a reverse holo torterra some commons and a crobat g. my other back was a delcatty holo and some commons. my little brother got a la pack and a ge. he got a claydol and an uxie=( his best freind got a uxie lvl x and nothing else notable.... almost every kid got a very good card or a lvl x.... did i get jipped or what!!!

I hate them!! I just got back from a 5 year old birthday's* my little brothers freind* in the goody bags there was 2 pokemon packs. i got 2 platnuim packs 1 with a reverse holo torterra some commons and a crobat g. my other back was a delcatty holo and some commons. my little brother got a la pack and a ge. he got a claydol and an uxie=( his best freind got a uxie lvl x and nothing else notable.... almost every kid got a very good card or a lvl x.... did i get jipped or what!!!

That post is full of of LOLZ

This whole Thread is full of "Lolz" including the replies. (However, this was probabbly the purpose of the tread) It is amazing that everyone got such good cards and 2 packs of PKMN is ridiculous for a free goody basket!!!! (I want to be that kids friend!)
Crobat G is not so bad.

OMG NO WAY!!

Pics or it didn't happen. It's just to hard to believe you didn't pull anything good out of 2 packs.

Last edited:
Free is free man. The other night I pulled 2 packs for free (league leader for a night) and pulled arcanine/volkners/beedrill...can't complain it was free. The 1 pack I moved to get those 2 packs had a luxray lv.x in it. I know cuz the kid came up to me lol. Was I mad? Nah, it was FREE. And RANDOM. You got almost $8 in free packs, why complain?

Wow man . . . The word jipped technically means "stolen," I do not see anything being stolen from you now. You should consider yourself lucky that kid gave you free packs, I mean, come on- do you know how many kids would love to have Pokemon cards but cannot due to financial problems. You're complaining about free stuff, I can't wait to see your reaction to stuff you BUY.

It's almost like if I walked up to you, gave you a hundred bucks in quarters, and complained there wasn't a Hawaii State Quarter.
I mean, if they spent over $8 in goody bags, you got to at least feel grateful.

Wow man . . . The word jipped technically means "stolen," I do not see anything being stolen from you now.
Actually, it's gypped and it means more along the lines of being swindled which is like theft except you actively participate by handing over the goods of your own free will and generally get something less valuable in return. It is apparently one of the few racial slurs this board allows since it's generally socially accepted.

In the case of the original poster, none of these apply since what he received was free and he's just acting like a spoiled brat for getting something for attending a birthday party of someone who isn't even his friend.

In the case of the original poster, none of these apply since what he received was free and he's just acting like a spoiled brat for getting something for attending a birthday party of someone who isn't even his friend.

This pretty much sums up everything I was going to say.

yeah you sound like some of the new people on the MMORPG I play.
They aren't grateful for any free stuff and ask for more.
~_~;; It's free get over it.

Last time I checked, b-day parties were supposed to be fun.
Free cake and drinks and food and such. *unless you pay*
Besides, you know packs are random...I'd say you're more jealous than angry of the party. lol And happy for those who got good stuff.
BELIEVE ME.

um sorry but just woundering what the heck is a troll lol ??never knew what that meant ??

also be thankfull you got a goody bag with pokemon packs i mean if all the other kids pulled uxies and claydols they can make a great deck around that and will get them into playing in tournys lol whats wrong with that =]

um sorry but just woundering what the heck is a troll lol ??never knew what that meant ??

also be thankfull you got a goody bag with pokemon packs i mean if all the other kids pulled uxies and claydols they can make a great deck around that and will get them into playing in tournys lol whats wrong with that =]

*facepalm*

Oh well that was educational lol and i never thought of googling it jk i thought if i did it would bring up trolls like mythical creatures lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back