Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Double Colorless Energy

Hi all, I heart some rumors about new releaesed Double Colorless Energy from Base Set.

Is it true ? I will be playable on modified ?

What do you think about new Plox ? II will be very awfull if you you have possible T2 Psychic Lock with DCE ...

THX

It'll make any deck with pokes that have a ** cost playable.

Abomasnow gets better
Flygon gets better
Giratina X gets better

The lists goes on

Plox is playable again, and colorless decks in general ( Flygon and all the newbie rogues) get a decent boost. But that's not for two sets, so let's not hype it too much just yet.

This card makes soooo many decks playable. Though I wonder if this time around they'll give it a drawback(not viable for great pokemon, etc.)

Garchomp C LvX anyone?

It would be interesting to see if they made an errata for Garchomp C that you had to discard 2 energy cards rather than just two energy.

Btw, if DCE is any sort of game-breaking, makes me wonder why we dont see upper energy in more decks.

It would be interesting to see if they made an errata for Garchomp C that you had to discard 2 energy cards rather than just two energy.

Why would they errata a card that was correctly translated?

Btw, if DCE is any sort of game-breaking, makes me wonder why we dont see upper energy in more decks.

Another reason is that Upper doesn't benefit pokemon LvX.
This will be like the same way Gardevoir/Gallade abused DRE and Scramble.

Palkia G and Dialga G aren't so reliant on E-Gain for speed anymore with this :D

A whole mess of decks become playable with this

^ No, that is not correct.

When it says 2 energy, it means 2 energy. NOT energy cards.

If it says two energy cards, then it is two energy cards.

The only exception I know of is Magmortar Lv X, which says 2 energy, when it has since been errata'd to mean two energy cards.

Back