Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dp2

afirule

Two questions really-

One may already be discussed/known somewhere- (could you link me to it...) WHEN IS DP2 SCHEDULED RELEASE- PARTICULARLY IN EUROPE?

Where could I get my grubby mitts on a box of Japanese DP2?

Thanks and apologies if this is in wrong place!

Pardon my ignorance, I'm new to the game. Why would you want Japanese cards? Couldn't you just wait until the American versions come out?

Some people like the look of the Japanese cards.
Some people want to get the cards as soon as possible.
They're generally cheaper/net you more Holos per box.
They're tournament legal.

Some people like the look of the Japanese cards.
Some people want to get the cards as soon as possible.
They're generally cheaper/net you more Holos per box.
They're tournament legal.

英語よりこの一見のクーラーはか。 (Doesn't this look cooler than English?)

Japanese cards are to die for.

I noticed that there are only 20 packs per box though? Will you still get more holos or level x's per box despite this?

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Could someone also explain what the "half decks" are? Are they worth the purchase?

Last edited:
If you want the cards in the half decks then they're decent. They used to have EXs in them which made them a cheaper source of those cards, like Banette Ex etc. But the DP2 ones have the fossil Pokemon which, I don't even know what they're called, one's Lampard or something like lol

Yes you will get more holos, 20 > 12.

I like the style of the Japanese cards far better than their english equivalents, and plus, its nice to have a head start on owning the cards for the oncoming CC season.

Cheers Dom for your help! LMK if u find any other boxes for sale!

Japanese boxes are better because you NEVER get any useless reverse holo's. It's either a holo or a Level X.

Back