Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

DP5 Translations

Stigma

Since a certain beach got shut down yesterday, is there any other place with DP5 translations? I need em bad :[

Well I wanted to know because recently I ordered 1 box of temple of rage and 1 box of mysterious cry so I didnt want to open em and not know what any of them do

Ooookay, so is this question going to get answered ever or am I just gonna get bombarded with people wondering where I got them?
ebay = win.

Mewtwo lv.X has 120 hp, double psychic weakness, its body makes it unattackable by basics, and its attack does 120 damage and you have to discard all energy attached to him.

This I can tell you :eek:

Cynthia's plan shuffles you're hand into your deck then you draw four cards and if one of your pokemon was knocked out during your opponent's last turn then you shuffle your hand into your deck and draw eight instead.

Kingdra basicly has upstream but for a no energy cost and an attack that does 60 for 1 water and if you discard two cards from your hand it does 20 damage to one of the opponents benched guys. +30 lightning weak, no resistanc and one retreat cost. 130 HP water type (obviously).

Now that might not be totally right so don't count on it but I'm pretty sure it is.

Horsea

50HP
+10 L Weakness
1 retreat

C Smokecreen
Before your opponent attacks, he flips a coin. If tails, the attack does nothing
w ??? 10dmg
switch horsea with one of our kpokemon

Seadra
80 Hp
+20 HP
1 retreat

w ??? 30 dmg
you can discard up to 2 basic water energys. for each water energy +10dmg

wcc 50 dmg

but im not sure.

Uxie:

Power: When u play on the bench,draw until u have 7 cards.
C: 20: You may put Uxie on bottom of your deck.

Mesprite:
Power: Opponent cant use any powers for their turn.

thats all I know of it. Pokebeach needs to get back and running cuz people ar ein dier need of those translations.

Azelf
70 HP
Basic [P] Pokemon

(Poke-POWER) - Time Walk
Once during your turn (before your attack), when you play Azelf from your hand onto your bench, you may look at all of your face-down Prize Cards. Choose a Pokemon there, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. Then, choose a card from your hand and replace it.

[P] Psychic Bind 20
The Defending Pokemon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness [P]+20
Resistance
Retreat Cost [C]

Mesprit
70 HP
Basic [P] Pokemon

(Poke-POWER) - Psychic Bind
Once during your turn (before your attack), when you play Mesprit from your hand onto your Bench, you may use this power. During your opponent's next turn, your opponent can't use any Poke-Powers.

[P][P] Supernatural Power 20+
If you and your opponent have the same number of cards in your hands, this attack does 20 damage plus 50 more damage.

Weakness [P]+20
Resistance
Retreat Cost [C]

Uxie
70 HP
Basic [P] Pokemon

(Poke-POWER) - Setup
Once during your turn (before your attack), when you play Uxie from your hand to your Bench, you may draw until you have 7 cards in your hand.

[C] ??? 20
You may put Uxie and all cards attached to it at the bottom of your deck in any order.

Weakness [P]+20
Resistance
Retreat Cost [C]

That's close to the exact wording.

Thank you for posting them. I half rememberd the powers but couldn't remember who they went to, and as for the text under the attacks no clue. lol

Back