Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dp5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes my glade I traded for 2 more DP4 Mewtwo a few weeks ago. But why Glizor I wonder? They could have made a better choice IMO.

Ohh, that Mewtwo LV.X is pretty sick! By any chance, have any of these cards been translated to English yet?

The normal mewtwo is in DP4. Check Bangaris translation

And no text or spoiler for these cards were revealed YET.

I don't hold much hope for basic lv.X's. Them not being able to abuse DRE/Scramble/Boost, etc give them a big disadvantage over the other cards.

But Mewtwo lv.X looks awesome, and Gliscor looks cool!

Dunno where beach is getting 8 from, the ad says 6...
Although maybe one of the kanji I can't read is saying that there are 6 in addition to Gliscor/Mewtwo. I dunno.

Yep. Additional.

(And if you have questions about stories I post in the future, I do have forums that you can ask on).

Hmmm...I think that if Mewtwo Lv. X is better than the other basic Lv.Xs we've seen so far then he could be quite good. Mewtwo has a great Energy Absorbing attack, and is therefore a desirable start (unlike Dialga and Palkia). He can also rush your opponent early and consistantly too.

Think about it, if you're going second, starts Mewtwo and attach Psychic energy, plays Suzi's Lottery discards 2 more Psychic, use Energy Absorption to attach 2 more Psychic from discard pile...

Heatran LvX
Regigigas LvX
Mewtwo LvX
Gliscor LvX
Jirachi LvX
Metagross LvX
Kyogre LvX
Groudon LvX
Rayquaza LvX
Deoxys LvX

Which of the following are the most likely to be LvXs in the set?

Heatran LvX
Regigigas LvX
Mewtwo LvX
Gliscor LvX
Jirachi LvX
Metagross LvX
Kyogre LvX
Groudon LvX
Rayquaza LvX
Deoxys LvX

Which of the following are the most likely to be LvXs in the set?

Regigigas LvX
Mewtwo LvX
Gliscor LvX
Jirachi LvX
Kyogre LvX
Groudon LvX
Rayquaza LvX
Deoxys LvX

I don't hold much hope for basic lv.X's. Them not being able to abuse DRE/Scramble/Boost, etc give them a big disadvantage over the other cards.

But Mewtwo lv.X looks awesome, and Gliscor looks cool!

Mewtwo has 120 HP for a basic X. That is only 10 HP below Gardevoir X a stage 2 X. We know the DP 4 basic Mewtwo is good, so if the X has a Useful Body/Power and one more good attack. Mewtwo/X will have 4 attacks at its disposal, and remember it powers itself up with 2 energy via one of its attacks. I think it will be fine without access to DRE/Scramble/Boost ext. Plus you can always Power it up faster with Leafeon X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back