Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

dragon frontiers pack?

Swordfish1989

Went to target yesterday and saw those repackaged blisters that come with 2 packs and 40 sleeves. A couple had EP and dragon frontiers, for $9.99. Is it worth it?

Yes. Dragon Frontiers packs usually go for like $8 + shipping, so $9.99 is good for one + another pack, even though it is EP.

we bought a few of those and decided to open up the packs, and we had great pulls. those repackagings will sometimes even have holon phantoms. I've also seen them with B&W Base set too...

A little late, but they also sell older loose packs in a box that says "Pokemon $3.33" and majority of the time they are majestic dawn or Stormfront packs but they can sometimes hold ex dragon frontier packs. I've heard of people buying around 10 or more from a store. I haven't been so lucky as I've been on a hunt each week to about 5 stores and only picked up one. Decided to open it up and got a dragonite ex which was oh so awesome but just a notion that if you can get lucky enough. Look in those wall boxes for loose ones and that's the real profit.

I second that. Also check Target's 99c card packs. I once found a plethora of YGO. I know it isn't Pokemon, but maybe someone else will get lucky!

Back