Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dragon Scale.....RAAAH!

johnznothere

I've been looking forever for a Dragon Scale on a Horsea... I've caught over 20! There's just gotta be a better way to find one! THERES JUST GOTTA BE! Theif is not a natural move, i dont think and Swellow's theif always kills em! HORSEA BAGON... YOU'RE GETTING ME ANGRY!

Is your Swellow male? If so, breed Thief onto another Pokémon. Also, double check that Swellow's not holding anything. If it is, Thief isn't going to help you.

I used Covet w/ my Delcatty and found every held item I ever needed just fine... I even got a descent contest Pokemon... Just a suggestion...
-Swampy

Everyone knows the best theiver is Mightyena.... Breeding Covet on to it and naturally leanring Theif, PP upped to max on both, giving me around around 70+ theiving attacks..... have found 4+ Dragon Scales, 4+ Metal Coats, and other various items.... Dont worry about KOing, like siad before, even if you KO, their held item is still stolen.... well, except for Pokemon with Sticky Hold, but that should be a big fat DUH!!!! I would suggest going to face Bagons, since they appear freaquently, and you dont have to Fish for them.....

It was actually 6 PP Ups, but what ever.... once I figured out the Win-everyday-lotto trick, I have a stock pile of them, well over 70 now... well, tween that and Farming... even with using them 12+ at a time..... Is it necessary, no... but it saves time... I can run through any section, and theive for forever without having to fly back to a Pokecenter to resore PP... Just wish FRLG had wild Chansey otehr than in Safari zone.... I had a hard enough time gettting one... I want that egg!!!!!

Last edited:
Even in the original R/B/G Chansey was randomly seen in the Cave with Mewtwo....

And as for Farfetched, at least you get the stick when you trade for it in FRLG.....

Back