Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dragons Exalted Stage 1/2 blister packs

Maverick Nate

Has anyone actually seen these in stores? They should have Excadrill and Lilligant for the stage 1's and Chandelure and Scolipede for the Stage 2's. I'm researching the holo patterns on what should be all ten cards, and want to know if anyone saw them around. (Online pictures won't help, unless they are of actual physical products.) My nearby stores unfortunately did not have any of them. (The wal mart didn't even have DRX boosters or decks)

Edit: The lilligant is a Black Star Promo

Last edited:
Try checking a Target store if you have one around you. I looked all over the place at one point for the Promo Scraggy blister and Target was the only place to carry them. Also, around where I live Target is by far the most reliable for getting product out on time and they usually have a TON of different "check stand" promo blisters as well! I think they would be your best bet for finding the Lilligant blister.

Try checking a Target store if you have one around you. I looked all over the place at one point for the Promo Scraggy blister and Target was the only place to carry them. Also, around where I live Target is by far the most reliable for getting product out on time and they usually have a TON of different "check stand" promo blisters as well! I think they would be your best bet for finding the Lilligant blister.

In my case, Target is actually the worst around for finding things. It is the wal mart 20 minutes away that has the blisters usually. I was just checking with the online collective to see if anyone has seen anything, because I haven't been able to get to the store to do it yet.

On another note, has anyone seen any North American Chandelure or Scolipede blisters? They should have a coin, two packs, and an exclusive holographic line of the whole evolutionary line. That's something that hasn't quite been around yet, and I'm hoping someone somewhere saw it.

Last edited:
Back